Zed
7 (77.8%)
Zee
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Van

"Zed's Dead Baby...Zed's Dead!"

ok smarty pants, where is that from?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Pulp Fiction
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Yay!! PC!! You win...ummm *looks around for Mr. Sawdust*...a hug..from me!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

*waiting for hug...sigh*...I guess she took door number 2...

Sportsdude

"The letter name zee, now American, was not invented in America, as several bumptious and jingoist American websites suggest."
[br style="font-weight: normal;"][span style="font-weight: normal;"]lol Add 'American Educational System' to that sentence. lol[/span]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

I notice in parts of the US, they call a roof, a ruff?? or rough??

I found Washinton State accent very different from Montana, or California.

Sportsdude

I mainly say rough.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Awwww....I missed this.  Is it too late to claim my prize ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a082.gif" border=0]

I notice that pronunciation as well Van.  We say roof here.  Like rooooof.....with an ooooo

Van

No No! Its never too late for a hug from Van!!!!

Michel

Gopher

P.C. wrote:

Awwww....I missed this.  Is it too late to claim my prize ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a082.gif" border=0]   .........

[FONT color=#ff0000]There she goes again, she's evidently addicted to prizes  Wasn't the big one enough, PC?.[/FONT]

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Umm....'the Big One' ?

Gopher

Of course. Why? Have you had others since then?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.