Apparently I got accepted to UBC, how?

Started by Sportsdude, May 25 08 11:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Yes, that's the trick to these institutions. They're easier to transfer to. I didn't have the ACT score to get into UBC or any other university in Canada (they make it extremely hard for American students to get into straight out of high school).

Geography Department is in the Arts (B.A.) Faculty as is Sociology, Anthropology, Politicial Science, Economics, History etc.

I'm sadden by the theft at the Anthropology Museum. Sad.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Sportsdude wrote:

Geography Department is in the Arts (B.A.) Faculty as is Sociology, Anthropology, Politicial Science, Economics, History etc.

Cool! That would be fantastic. I was think Civil Engineering, etc.  I need a calculator to tie my shoes. LOL!

I'm sadden by the theft at the Anthropology Museum. Sad.

Sh*t Happens!

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

Oh lol! No you were probably thinking of Science.

Yeah, but its making national news. Anthropology is up Michel's alley, he'd be able to tell us the signifigance of Bill Reid. [a href="http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080525/entertainment/bill_reid_theft_ubc_2"]http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080525/entertainment/bill_reid_theft_ubc_2[/a]

Van

oh, and congrats. I love UBC!!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

That does suck about the theft. I meant sh*t happens, as in that is a sh*tty thing that happened.

Sportsdude

It seems a lot of people went there.  

purelife

Let us know when you start at UBC so that we can congratulate you. :)  

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
It seems a lot of people went there.  
 --
 But not everyone.
 Some of us cheer for the other team at Shrum Bowl.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

UBC does have Wreck Beach....  

Lil Me

and The Pit Pub.
 and The Arts County Fair.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Pit Pub?  Is that where mud wrestling takes place after studies?

Sportsdude

haha The cross town rivalry.
So who's SFU and UBC on here? Off the top of my head I know of 2 for SFU and 2 for UBC. lol
My friend said UBC is very much like an American university more then Canadian in terms of student life etc.

Sportsdude

Well it's pretty much official now. I accepted the offer. So UBC it is. exciting.  

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
haha The cross town rivalry.
  There is another university in town besides UBC??????!!!

[img height=51 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/1.gif" width=59 border=0]

jus teasin'!

|