Minor League Pitcher Traded for 10 Bats

Started by Lil Me, May 26 08 09:59

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

There's a sub-division called the potato ?     It sounds much classier in French.....but a potato is still a potato.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Yeah I threw papers on my old route 4 years ago in La Pomme da Terre which is a McManison  neighbourhood off a french named street. So ironically the name fits the book there. Heck I shouldn't be complaining my street name is french as well. lol

Its typical sprawl, build homes on a farm or something and name the streets to pay homage to what was once growing where your house is. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Sportsdude

Haha no. More like Cherry Hills subdivision have a house where beautiful cherry tree's once stood.
Basically its tear down a beautiful place, put in a parking lot full of polluting cars and then call the strip mall something that reminds people of what once was there that you are now standing on. Suppose to help easy the mind about some place to long for when what the name is implying was actually there, but we torn it down for a walmart.

Lil Me

I'm drinking the LAST bottle of tractor fuel in the house.  I'd been hiding it and saving it.  But I gave in.
 It's a Warsteiner.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Tractor Fuel?
Usually that means moonshine. *snicker*  

P.C.

Sportsdude

skunk pee?

Oh god speaking of rural folks Marry a Farmer or Date a Farmer is on CW right now. Such a sham takes place in the St. Louis metro area they had to make it stereotypical rural since rural this area means something like Mission or outskirts of Abbotsford. lol

|