A Quick Update :)

Started by TehBorken, May 21 08 03:19

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

A quick update...........

I'm in Cambodia right now, writing this from our room in the New York Hotel.

My fiance had her interview  and I'm very, very, VERY happy to report that she passed!    We're scheduled to go pick up her visa on Friday and fly back to the US later this week.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lil Me

Woohoo!  Congrats!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

That's GREAT news, TB!  Congrats.  I can imagine how excited you must be.
*throws confetti*

P.C.

Such wonderful news TehBorken !  You must be walking on sunshine.  That was a mighty long wait for you.  Cheers !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Oh yes, I'm so glad for both of you.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Extremely happy for you TB!!! Exciting days ahead! Next exciting news will be when we hear that you are both pregnant.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

What's so funny? I usually refer to both parties to being pregnant because they're both going to experience the pregnancy together. Well, sort of. At any rate, the woman will most definitely tell the man what she's going through and if he doesn't share or listen to her stories, good luck to him!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.