1 (11.1%)
I don't like eggs
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Lil Me

Take your vitamins!
 Drink lots of water!
 Get lots of sleep!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

I couldn't stand all the old people telling me to drink lots of milk!!!

I'm lactose intolerant.  I don't drink milk.

A lot of old people freaked out when I was nursing a baby and not drinking milk.
 Mr LM and I used to joke about the old fogies and their crackpot "milk in, milk out" theory.
 Some weird belief from the old days, that you needed to drink milk in order to produce milk.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

I don't think I've heard about the milk in and milk out part before...

I better start eating properly and taking my vitamins... I've been bad lately and been skipping meals which caused me to gain a few more pounds..

Lil Me

hahahaha.  No, just coffee, avocadoes and canned fish.  

Michel

Michel

zen monk

[h1 style="margin: 0pt; font-size: 12px;"][span style="font-weight: normal; font-style: italic;"]"What is my loftiest ambition? I've always wanted to throw an egg at an electric fan." Oliver Herford[/span]
[/h1]  

P.C.

For the extreme egg lover.

[img alt="Egg furniture by Valentina Audrito" src="http://yeinjee.com/discovery/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/egg-furniture.jpg"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Those yolks are nicely positioned on the carpet....almost perfect...

Gopher

Are you sure they're eggs?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|