Australian politician admits sniffing woman's chair

Started by Sportsdude, Apr 30 08 05:19

Previous topic - Next topic

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Yipes Van Guy....that doesn't sound so good.  I think I would have chosen to ride bareback.

A wooden saddle !!!?  What were they thinking !

Mongols are hard asses apparently.
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1169/1049226179_c48672f853.jpg?v=0"]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Now that doesn't look comfy at all.  I'm sure there is a logical explanation as to why they would use wood?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

Michel wrote:
So basically, I never did horse for entertainment only, and each time it was painful, but yet nothing broken so far. Happy about it and hope it will stay like that.

My big issue with horses is that as soon as you start trotting or faster - at some point you have to slow down - I've not figured out how to stop my forward momentum from driving my testes into the saddle horn - on a side note - I have my suspisions that this very problem for males is the very reason many women love horse back riding....

P.C.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Now that doesn't look comfy at all.  I'm sure there is a logical explanation as to why they would use wood?

Oh .... you can take my word for it - very little comfort here.  Not sure why they use the wood ?  I do know that during the campains the mongols would not sit in the saddle they would stand in the stirups.

P.C.

Why don't you get your entrepreneurial spirit flowing, and come up with something cushy.  You could be rich Rich  RICH !  Let's see, 7 cents a saddle, times 231....plus.........

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Why don't you get your entrepreneurial spirit flowing, and come up with something cushy.  You could be rich Rich  RICH !  Let's see, 7 cents a saddle, times 231....plus.........

If you can make it rich selling saddle padding to Mongolian nomads my hat is off to you.
I can introduce you to Dashdiva, and Davagi, Deghi, Gerlee, and a few other guy to get you started!!!

P.C.

P.C.

So have we moved into the saddle sniffing phase of this thread ?

van_guy

P.C. wrote:

Well I suppose .. a sadle is a bit like a chair - wood and a bit of padding.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:

as a bit of a Cliff Clavenism

The mongols will often greet each other (especially the older country side guys) with a big sniff - I'm not making this up - I've been snuffed a few times - the logic is that your spirit is kinda like air and they believe that if you have a good smell about you - you are a good person.  

P.C.

How good could a person smell after riding camels all day.

Actually, I can see the logic in their theory.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:

Pretty good actually.  Not sure why but I can honestly say i've never snuffed a mongol that didn't smell pretty good.
Must be the clean desert air.  No sweat no stink.  Some of my vietnamese helpers I've actually thought about giving them soap - they smell so bad (this is outside in the jungle!!!)    Very humid here.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:

Pretty good actually.  Not sure why but I can honestly say i've never snuffed a mongol that didn't smell pretty good.
Must be the clean desert air.  No sweat no stink.  Some of my vietnamese helpers I've actually thought about giving them soap - they smell so bad (this is outside in the jungle!!!)    Very humid here.

|