Movers in Van

Started by Michel, Apr 20 08 09:09

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

That was not a very nice joke, SD.  

Sportsdude

well I was short and while everyone grew I had that joke on me as well.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

If you didn't like it, why repeat that joke?

It's definitely not funny at all and is a very mean thing to say.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

ok, you are not leaving the Best (who actually said it is the best? the gov.?? scary!!) Place on Earth.

Good luck with the move. Moving is such a pain hey? So nice when it is done. Or at least, the heavy stuff is done.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Lise

Drats! I missed the joke.

I don't have the answer to your question, Michel but I'm quite leery about movers. Bloody bunch of suckers. I won't bore you with stories of mine but do a lot of research before settling on one. Then write up a contract (NOT VERBAL) when you deal with them. Good luck!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

When are you moving Michel.....and how far.  Will you remain in the area that you are in now ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lise

Michel wrote:
hey Lise, if you had bad experience and remember the names of these movers, assuming they are locals, can you PM me their name so that I could stay away from them ?

Michel, I don't remember the name. Sorry. I should have written the name down. If it comes up, I'll definitely PM you for sure. Anyways, if you've settled on one mover, I'd check with the Better Business Bureau to see how they stack up.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Michel

|