Sports Bra

Started by Lise, Apr 11 08 08:39

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
  OMG. Have you girls discovered sports bra? I just discovered them and think they're FANTASTIC!!!!! They're on sale at the Bay right now.
 --
 Hey Lise- are you wearing your sports bra just for sports, or all the time?
 Just wondering.  Great if you can wear one all the time...but I can't.  I need more, uhm, shape and definition from a regular bra.  

Other ladies I know can't wear a sports bra all the time because they need more support (I don't have that problem...)

I really like the Triumph t-shirt bra, whcih often goes on sale at the Bay.

For sports, I wear the cheapo Joe brand sports bra from the Superstore.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I think some sports bra fits a bit more snug than others.  SD, can you comment on this?

Sportsdude

hahahaha *belly laugh*

there's a bra for every type.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

To answer your question, no... not all the time, just during work hours because it requires a lot of physical workout. Those under wires get in the way all the time so the sports bra is a nice touch.

They have ones that are padded now so it's really, really comfortable. Plus you can take off tghe pads if you're going to do more labor intensive workout.

Triumph brand is pretty decent but I'm just discovering bras for the first time in years. Have you girls seen the Victoria Secret selection at La Senza? Apparently you can get them there!

I like this one too because you can wear it out with a jacket. (or not)
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

lol i'm a catch phrase now. brilliant! my life is complete.  

Michel

Sportsdude

woot! *throws a party for becoming something*

P.C.

SD wrote:  woot! *throws a party for becoming something*

Only if it has anything to do with boobs.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

well.... i think i know my boobs.  

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif[/img]                                                                                                  .
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Hmm.... I coulda sworn they hold some VS stuff. Maybe you're right there, Michel. I'll go look this coming Thurs.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

How well do your remember the catalogue, Michel?  Have you studied it?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

|