Sports Bra

Started by Lise, Apr 11 08 08:39

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 278px; HEIGHT: 256px" height=214 src="http://i25.tinypic.com/t98hop.jpg" width=382]

OMG. Have you girls discovered sports bra? I just discovered them and think they're FANTASTIC!!!!! They're on sale at the Bay right now.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

the world discovered the sports bra after this:

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Ugh.... that's a really unflattering picture. I wear ones that are padded. So comfy, no underwire... hell, my girls are happy!

I can't believe you can get ones that you can remove those pads. The world has evolved finally!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Yes yes!  I wear a sports bra all the time when I work out.  Super comfy.

I've got the champion brand two-pack from Costco's for about $25.  Cheap and awesome.  

Lise

Oh no way!!! I'm stoked. Hey, purelife! If you're heading to Cosco next time, gimme a yell. I need more bras.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

well unflattering or not everyone started wearing those after that soccer goal, that picture was on the front cover of every newspaper, news site, television show. lol    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

They have Calvin Klein two-pack bras for cheap and pantyhose packages and socks and undies...

You could easily be a Costco model. ;)

purelife

Those Champion bras look like this:  It comes in white/black and turquoise and white.  S, M, L, XL  Super duper comfy..wouldn't go with any other ones.

Lise

Nice!! I need them. OK. I'm sold. Next time you got to Costco, take me with you. Or else buy me a pair and I'll give you the $$. I'll tell you my size in private.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Next time we meet for dinner/lunch, we'll go.  I'm sure we'll meet soon. ;)  

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
well unflattering or not everyone started wearing those after that soccer goal, that picture was on the front cover of every newspaper, news site, television show. lol    
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Really?  I've never seen that picture.  :P

Lise

purelife wrote:
Next time we meet for dinner/lunch, we'll go.  I'm sure we'll meet soon. ;)

For sure! Thanks darling.

Bill Cosby.

purelife

Lise wrote:
I'll tell you my size in private.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]I already know your size.    

Lise

Well, they're NOWHERE your size, doll! Yours are waaaaay bigger!!!!
Bill Cosby.

purelife

ROFL.  Sorry Lise, but I really laughed out loud...

*shakes head* I don't think so!

|