Guess the Movie game - Pictures only

Started by purelife, Apr 07 08 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I had to ask my guy for the answer as I didn't know... I do recognize the pic though.

Fox and The Hound.  Is he correct?

P.C.

Yeayyyy Mr PL !!!  It is indeed the Fox and the Hound.  Many people don't know this, but it actually depicts the history and hardships of the Second World War.  (ok....well not really)    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

slapshot the movie for sportdudes post

if i am not mistaken thats the fox and the hound a classic disney movie posted by pc

now lets guess this one =D

give it a min to load mm kay i made th giff just for this thread purelife. =D hope u all have seen the movie

nuts and while i was making this giff some of u guessed the answers

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

I'm sure there are films called Beauty and the Tramp and Lady and the Beast.
 You will find them in the back room of the video store.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

they still have those 'back rooms' lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

there's a swedish film called f*cking Åmål, it gets played on showcase and other u.s. channels. lol never censored or anything (at least in the states case).  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lise

Hmmm...... I don't know the name of the movie, Orik. Is it one of the Bourne movies?

LOL about SD. I don't think he can help himself since he knows more about Canada than the average Canadians. (repeat this statement 1,000 times)      
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

That's not easy... I'm going to have to use a life line.

Oh MR PL!!!    

purelife

Ok...Mr PL says "Something About Mary!"

Is he correct?

purelife

|