Guess the Movie game - Pictures only

Started by purelife, Apr 07 08 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

no way. lol
i only guessed it because i remember the subtitles in that movie.

here's an easy one

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

its about the culture of canada
everyone should know it
its on the 5 dollar bill
it is canada in a nutshell

Sportsdude

nah it still holds true today, it explains the foundation of canada through a hockey jersey, how cool can you get?  

P.C.

The foundation of Canada through a hockey jersey ?  

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I can't wait for the sequel.  'Canada....Through the eyes of a jock-strap'.  

Sportsdude

i don't find this funny that nobody knows about this.

[a href="http://www.nfb.ca/animation/objanim/en/films/film.php?sort=title&id=13316"]http://www.nfb.ca/animation/objanim/en/films/film.php?sort=title&id=13316[/a]

i run into this all the time apparently, it [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]oy[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]ann[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="53fcb0237d16de31f16a6a85d2ceb8b0" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]me but it usually just makes me sad.

P.C.

You're annoyed by people who aren't inspired to watch a cartoon about a hockey jersey ????  Get a grip son !!!!!

Sportsdude

Its a common theme i run into. History class, English class, I hate it that I'm the one in class explaining canadian history to canadians my age who didn't have a clue what the hockey players on the back of the 5 represented. Then I end up apologizing to people for making it seem like I know more about their own country then they do.    

|