Orik -- are you man or machine?

Started by Mariachi, Jun 02 08 12:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariachi

The volume of posts suggests an ingenious bot programme!

What is the truth?

Orik

huh ? what the hell u talking about band man  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

ahh well guess i will never know

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

WunderZ evARKidd

i think i found the MAINBORG, there are so many borgs and andriods, theres a leader to all of them

if we find a way to format the main borg, the system will crash hardddddd..

MIAN and TERMINAL sounds promising

WunderZ evARKidd

AHA: check the name of seattle SEE AT ALL... this could be the secret covert city, or the top of the pyramid, all seeing eye, making vanouver the bottom of the pyramid, possibly containing tonnes of 24k gold underneath it....

all i know is vancouver island looks like a giant PENIS, trying to penestrate the seattle inlet there, VAGINA...

i coulndt keep this secret much longer..... whehe

WunderZ evARKidd

seattle reminds of of silent hill.."toooo late for me, this town willlll win"

someone help!!

P.C.

[FONT size=2]AHA: check the name of seattle SEE AT ALL... this could be the secret covert city, or the top of the pyramid, all seeing eye, making vanouver the bottom of the pyramid, possibly containing tonnes of 24k gold underneath it....

all i know is vancouver island looks like a giant PENIS, trying to penestrate the seattle inlet there, VAGINA...

i coulndt keep this secret much longer..... whehe[/FONT]

lol  

Actually, it's SEA T TLE....an old mariners term for 'WATCH OUT FOR THE GIANT PENIS' !  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lazy Orik

I am still confused...
does he really think i am a bot ?
sheesh bots at least spell better than me///