Favorite and Least Favorite Cities and Towns

Started by Van, Mar 31 08 07:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

I know a lot of people that would think this^ was heaven.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Michel wrote:  Some parts have been preserved wild and are amazingly beautiful. Bisons and pronghorns roamed Custer State Park...

They're not roaming.  They're searching for a tree.  Oh sure....they look all casual, but that's actually boredom.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
 Why yes I have Gophie.....and although I clean up pretty good, I yam what I yam. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/a030.gif" border=0]

.....and let me add.  It's still darned cold if that's all your wearing.[/DIV]

[FONT color=#6000bf]even if I compared thee to a summer's day?[/FONT]  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Why Gophie, you sweet talker you !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]

[FONT size=1]*I still don't like the prairies.[/FONT]    

P.C.

LOL I could show you pics that would make you wet your panties young lady.

All this talk of Cities and Towns is getting rather steamy.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]  

P.C.

Bison are virile, very virile... remember that classic movie [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Michel do Montana[/SPAN] lol

You'll get no argument from me that the bison are beautiful. They just have lousy taste in where they choose to hang out. There's no accounting for some peoples' taste.

Now this guy is trying to get a loan, so he can move to where it is beautiful.

P.C.

[FONT color=#8b8b8b]I'm pretending it's a bank.[/FONT]

Sportsdude

uni of texas and uni of colorado have live animals as mascots. A longhorn and a buffalo respectively. At a football game a few years back the longhorn left a present on the football field. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

I seen some beauty on the praries too. But I think you would have to be raised there to truely appreciate it.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Michel wrote:
Now that's a pet friendly hotel ! He's surely not in BC where you can hardly even buy a condo if you have a cat lol !

HA! It is hard to have a condo in the Lower Mainland even if you don't have a cat! lol!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|