Favorite and Least Favorite Cities and Towns

Started by Van, Mar 31 08 07:31

Previous topic - Next topic
|

JJ

If I could live anywhere and not have to worry about employment I would move to Salmon Arm and if you had to send me to hell on earth that would be Trail / Castlegar.

Lil Me

hahahaha.  My hell on earth is anywhere with a bad smell!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

JJ

Lil Me wrote:
hahahaha.  My hell on earth is anywhere with a bad smell!  

That would include Castlegar then as it has a pulp mill!

purelife

My land is your land.... is anyone else humming this song?

I guess it's only me.        

purelife

ah...close enough.  Maybe I've got the wrong lyrics and I just made it all up.. :)

purelife

Are you talking about that "my bonnie lies over the ocean, my bonnie lies over the sea.." song?  

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
lol Venezia seen as hell.
 --
 Indeed!  I've never been to Venice, but I've been to The Venetian in Las Vegas....lol...no bad smells there.  There's chlorine in the canal water.

Seriously, I think I would choose a boring place (Flin Flon, MB?) instead of somewhere with a bad smell!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Rawlins Wyoming is pretty cool
Salina, KS is the biggest dump on the planet. yet somehow 45,000 people actually live there.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Michel: Well he flew not lies as far I remember... lol

Meeeeeeep!!!!  It is in fact 'lies'.  That's 10 points for the lovely purelife, and Michel....you have dropped into last place.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

The water in the canals in Venice do smell and its impossible to avoid stepping on pigeon shit anywhere.  

|