Luongo's Baby

Started by Lil Me, Mar 29 08 11:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Name is Gabriella Anna Luongo.

Will she be a Gabby, Ella, Bella, or Louie (like her dada)?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

well right now, she's probably the least like baby in Vancouver. Babygate 2008
lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
well right now, she's probably the least like baby in Vancouver. Babygate 2008
lol

omg! I know, I hope they miss playoffs and the newspapers can get on with news. Then again, if they miss playoffs, the news papers will spend the next 5 months wasting energy talking about them anyways.    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

well as of now they're in but this team has multiple personality disorder so who knows what will happen next.

Michel

Van

I think it is about some millionare that had to fly across North America to see the birth of his daughter...and hockey fans are having a heart attack over it?? or something??
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

Reading about a bunny with a pancake on its head has more substance.  

Sportsdude

Summary:
Canucks can't score they're falling out of the playoffs
Luongo the best goalie since Patrick Roy wife has a baby
He leaves the team, the team free falls
He quickly comes back, after the birth, shouldn't have
Got shelled gave up 4 goals
Canuckleheads in panic mode
the sky is falling
everyone is having seizures
Canucks win the next game 6-2
Everyone is happy

see a problem emerging here? If the team and fans together were a person, they'd be mentally unstable. hahaha

Lil Me

I love how these threads divert.

Original intent: hoping you smart @$$es would be posting nicknames that rhyme with Luongo.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Luongo rymes with "Please Canucks, move out of Towno".

sorry for all the dissing of the Canucks. It is any NHL NFL, NBA, MLB team, etc.

It is professional sports in general I dislike. It is not even the sport itself, it is the masses of Sheeples basing their whole life existence on it. Whereas, the athletes really just want to keep getting paid, and that is about it...

Lil Me

lol at Sheeples

Sportsdude

exactly Van.
I know a guy who's life is pretty much the Canucks and then Quebec's religion is now the Canadiens. I don't get it. Maybe I'm too cynical but I don't see the point.

Sportsdude

Van

lol! A friend of mine told me to relax on the issue. Entertainment it entertainment!

When Vancouver has a major earthquake, it will be mentioned in the newspapers, the page after the talk about the Canucks losing again..