Man Has Sex With Picnic Table

Started by Lil Me, Mar 28 08 04:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

[font][font color="#000000" size="2"]BELLEVUE -- Police say a man in Bellevue was caught on tape having sex with a picnic table. [/p]  Bellevue Police Captain Matt Johnson says Art Price, Jr., 40, was seen on four occasions between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and noon having sex with his picnic table. What makes this a felony, Johnson says, is that it took place in close proximity to a school, which made it likely that children could have seen Price.[/p]  The neighbor -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- saw Price walk out onto his deck, stand a round metal table on its side and use the hole for the umbrella to have sex. [/p]  The most recent instance took place March 14, we're told. A neighbor videotaped Price.[/p]  "The first video we had, he was completely nude. He would use the hole from the umbrella and have sex with the table," Johnson says.[/p]  Police say Price admitted to the crimes -- four charges of public indecency. Usually these sorts of things are misdemeanors, but in this case, they are felonies. [/p]  "What boosts it up to a felony is that the statute says if it's likely to be viewed by a minor," Johnson explains.[/p]  The Price family did not want to talk with us, but neighbors did. Some are not happy Price was released on his own recognizance.
 [/p] Full Story:
 [a href="http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=8082496"]http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=8082496[/a]
 [/p] [/font][/font]  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Well....erm....I....well I'm just thinking....it's just that......what I'm trying to say is........

Nevermind.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

P.C. wrote:
Well....erm....I....well I'm just thinking....it's just that......what I'm trying to say is........

Yes....he has a fantastic imagination

P.C.

....and it sounds like there's some, umm....girth involved as well.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]      

49er

against bare metal?  I don't think so..........its all in the head

P.C.

ROFL........Ick !!!!  

That one's gotta really be UP there on the desperation list.  Almost as bad as the guy that had to have a rescue team 'release' his amorous advances with the intake valve in his swimming pool.  

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

All well and good, but did the table consent?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I don't know Gophie....but I think it was set up.    

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

P.C.

lol....I agree Michel.  It's all fun and games until someone turns the tables.

Michel

P.C.

I can imagine.  I hear the pervert was wearing a patio lantern on his head.