Vacuum cleaners

Started by purelife, Mar 28 08 12:18

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

I had to buy a new vacuun cleaner resently I was looking at the Dyson's at Costco, but decided on the Kemore direct drive upright instead. I researched on Consumer Reports website an it seemed to be the best vacuum and a very good price too.

P.C.

purelife, Olsen on your side, is doing a little consumer thing on the CTV news tonight at 6.  They're usually brief, but sometimes you get a few tips out of it.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I missed it... :(  I was sitting in traffic at that time...  

Lil Me

What about Chris Olsen's briefs?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I'm not sure Lil Me.....but I think he said Fruit of the Loom sucks.  So skip the vacuum cleaner and just dust with some old undies.  At least  I think I heard that right.

Lil Me

ugly mental image of Chris Olsen dusting in his underwear.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a090.gif" border=0]   Ick.

Lil Me

I'll bet he wears white briefs that are pulled up as high as his armpits.  

Michel

P.C.

Michel.....if you have to unzip your pants to blow your nose.....it's time for a wardrobe revamp.

Michel

Lil Me

They will tell you that sometimes when you don't shave, you look like a cat.  

Michel

JJ

purelife wrote:
I missed it... :(  I was sitting in traffic at that time...  

Here is his site on his report yesterday:  [A href="http://www.ctvbc.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20080404/BC_olsen_vacuums_080404/20080404/?hub=BritishColumbiaHome"]http://www.ctvbc.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20080404/BC_olsen_vacuums_080404/20080404/?hub=BritishColumbiaHome[/A]

He used the same Consumer Reports information I had, so came up with the same results!  :)

purelife

Thanks for the link JJ.

Guess what?  Mr PL's mom brought a brand new vacuum for us!  It's Dirt Devil upright bagless....  I tested it out and LOVE it....  She was going to give us her old one but then surprised us with a new one... how VERY nice of her. :)

|