Small house rentals in Seattle area??

Started by michaelday77, Mar 25 08 08:50

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelday77

I need help! I need to contact a property or owner that will actually call me back. I guess when I tell them I'm coming from Texas they lose intrest in returning my phone calls. Not sure whats up but does anyone have an suggestions? Thank you.  
Michael Day

Van

I think we need some more Seattle folks on DS. Maybe page the God of DS, TehBorken.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

...or SD...the mighty King of Google and purveyor of advice and information for the masses...  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

I am not sure if it is like the movie Singles anymore, but maybe you could find a cool apartment complex and Matt Dillion could be your grunge rocker neighbour?

Just kidding!

Best of luck. Hopefully you being from Texas is not the reason people are not calling back.  The world always has room for a good Texan!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

michaelday77

I've been googling. I've actually got a couple calls back in the last hour. I'll keep my fingers crossed!  
Michael Day

purelife

Good luck Michael.  I would help if I were a resident of Seattle.

LOL Lil Me!  

Van

Yeah, most of us are just those strange, fun loving, neighbours to the north Eh!

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

michaelday77

Michael Day

P.C.

Hey Hoser!

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]You're too funny Lil Me.

Michael, have you considered calling a realtor.  They could probably put you in touch with a rental company.  At least you'd be more likely to get a call back.  There may be a small fee involved, but probably not much more than what you're paying for unanswered long distance calls?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

michaelday77

LOL long distance calls? what's that? hahahah

I only use my cell. :)

anyway, I think we got something lined out in west Seattle. I'll know more later in the week. Thank you for the suggestions.

P.C. wrote:
[em]Hey Hoser![/em]

[img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif[/img]You're too funny Lil Me.

Michael, have you considered calling a realtor.  They could probably put you in touch with a rental company.  At least you'd be more likely to get a call back.  There may be a small fee involved, but probably not much more than what you're paying for unanswered long distance calls?

Michael Day

Van

Lil Me

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.