Nigella Express

Started by Lise, Mar 24 08 05:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

SHE'S SO AWESOME!! I'm so addicted to her shows. [A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9nQb9OlTUM"]Watch the goddess in action[/A].
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I have no idea what you are talking about here. Is Astro Boy or Rainbow Brite involved in this?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 257px; HEIGHT: 318px" height=431 src="http://i29.tinypic.com/2qwfy1z.jpg" width=333]

No..... but you're getting closer. She does have a thing for all things English. She's a wonderful down-to-earth cook who has a love affair with her food. It's funny but if you watch her and listen to her words, she's almost having sex with food.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Is Astro Boy or Rainbow Brite involved in this?

[FONT size=4]LOL Russ.[/FONT]

She is pretty sexy Lise...even I enjoy watching her cook.  I'm a sucker for an english accent as well, so that makes it even sexier.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

what channel?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I love watching her too, Lise.  I try to catch her as much as possible.

I like the sound of her stove when she turns it on.  It makes this crackling noise that I really like for some odd reason.  I also like how she goes into the fridge for a "healthy" snack before bed. :)  Oh, the life without limits.  

Oh, and her accent... really sexxy!  And her body is tres tres voluptious.   There!  I said it!

purelife

Have you watched Curtis Stone, Lise?  OMG, melt.....  His accent...his charm...  I don't know when he's on these days..

Van

Does she lose that sweater??
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

She does when she's in bed. :)  

Van

purelife wrote:
She does when she's in bed. :)  
  and this happens on the show!! Awesome!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lise

Van - down boy!!!!

She's on the Foodnetwork but you can probably catch her on youtube. Ja, I've seen Curtis, that good ole Australian bloke. However, I would rather have Nigella cook for me than Curtis. I'm also a sucker for English accents and sweaters that leave very little to the imagination. *snicker snicker*
Bill Cosby.

Russ

purelife wrote:
I [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]love[/SPAN] watching her too, Lise.  I try to catch her as much as possible.

I like the sound of her stove when she turns it on.  It makes this crackling noise that I really like for some odd reason.  I also like how she goes into the fridge for a "healthy" snack before bed. :)  Oh, the life without limits.  

Oh, and her accent... really sexxy!  And her body is tres tres voluptious.   There!  I said it!

Hey.. is it a gas stove? If it is it's probably the electric spark for starting it.

I have nothing else to add to this thread
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

OMG - Lise!  You classified Curtis as "Australian!"  ROFLMAO!

I also like that Italian gal...I can't remember her name but she's hawt.

Lise

AHAHAHAHA!!! Damn, SD's mentality is finally getting to me!!! THE HORROR!!!! *screams into oblivion*

Russ, I don't even care what stove Nigella uses. Her boobs are too distracting. Who cares as long as she dishes up yummy stuff?

I had to google her name. It's Giada De Laurentiis and yes, she's pretty as hell. What's with the low cut blouse??? You'd think only women watches her cooking show??    
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I love her in lowcut blouses.  She's extra pretty on a 40" tv. LOL ;)

I think it's a gas stove.  If that noise was ever on Crave 95.3 as a sound effect, I'd win!  hee hee..