Vancouver Smoke Free environment

Started by purelife, Mar 18 08 12:00

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

no idea. Southern Wyoming during the winter looks like Mars.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Im a smoker and I think its pretty common sence not to allow smoking inside public places. Smokers arent the only ones. Outdoors on patios in a section should be okay, but I dont have a problem with going outside for a smoke.

The seven metre or whatever it is rule is retarded. I will go outside the door and smoke, but far enough away I dont bother people going in or out.

EDIT: when the hell did this thread become about lonely highways or whatever the picture of highway 50 represents?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Munday

as a smoker i can only say the following....i have put up with this bullshit for the last fifteen years..........now...no more......i just pity the poor clerk who tells me to move along as i am lighting up outside their establishment......this is my rubicon.....i will live or die at this line in the sand....and it will not be pretty............so poolife be carefull who you approach with your  but scooper

Lise

I don't care about people who smoke, they can smoke all they want just so long as they don't pass their crap to me. I HATE waiting in line for the bus and having all these smokers coming along and I have to breathe in your smoke. I don't get it.... why not just stop puffing for five mins for frack sake?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Munday wrote:
as a smoker i can only say the following....i have put up with this bullshit for the last fifteen years..........now...no more......i just pity the poor clerk who tells me to move along as i am lighting up outside their establishment......this is my rubicon.....i will live or die at this line in the sand....and it will not be pretty............[span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"]so poolife be carefull who you approach with your  but scooper[/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Thanks Munday but I don't have a problem with people who smoke, just not in my home.  

The smokers out in public are very courteous and know not to smoke around the non-smokers and just step away a bit or try not to blow it in your face.  (well, most of the time, anyways. )

|