HomeSense Opening on Robson

Started by Lise, Mar 13 08 08:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Grand opening for HomeSense. It's opening at 493 Robson at Richards on Tues March 18th. Doors open 9.30am till 9.00pm.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Darn!  That's a bit of a walk for me from work... :(  But if I took the Robson bus.... *evil grin*

I LOVE HomeSense, not as much as Costco though.

Lise

I love Homesense too! Good stuff. I can literally waste my time there.

Here's more incentive to get you going, Ms. purelife. If you're the first 100 people there, they'll give you a mystery card that could be worth up to $100.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Well.. I have never heard of a homesence.. and I hate Robson and Downtown so I guess its more for you girls!

EDIT: Starfish tells me we will be going.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Russ

LOL Yeah Michel.. shes got shopping on her mind.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Lise

Note to Russ: Women wear the pants. You just bring your wallet.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

LOL Russ!  Did SS read over your shoulder and tell you to edit?  LOL  

I know that you're not a Homesense guy but I know SS will love it.  You're right, it's mainly for the gurlz.  I drag my guy in there and he enjoys it too. mmmwwawaaahahahahahh!

P.C.

I for one believe the world will be a better place with another Homesense in it. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif" border=0] And let me add, that it's not just for the girls.  

Our very good friends, the male half...sheepishly admitted he LOVED Winners a while back.  So when I asked him if he liked Homesense too, he said he's never heard of it.  It was hilarious when I looked at his wife who was rolling her eyes and she cursed me for telling him.  HAHAHAHAAAA  Talk about a role reversal. He said it's the best place he's ever found that he can shop for the girls and never fail to find something for all them.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Do you like Home Outfitters and Linen N Things?  I find that they're really expensive.

I also like Pier 1 Imports but not as much as Winners/HomeSense.

Lil Me

My friend likes to buy lots of "home" things at Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, etc.  She chooses colours (noting product codes, etc.) in the store, then purchases the same items on ebay for cheap.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Do you like Home Outfitters and Linen N Things?  I find that they're really expensive.

I also like Pier 1 Imports but not as much as Winners/HomeSense.

Home Outfitters and Linen N Things are OK.  I rarely go there.  Just a big warehouse of the same overpriced stuff as the department stores.

I used to LOVE Pier one....'back in the day', it was the best place to shop.  It has gotten ridiculously expensive over the years.  I don't bother with it any more.

I think what I like most about Winners and Homesense, is the unusual, unique things you find there.  Also, I'm a big fan of dishes.  I'd have a different set of dishes for every week if I could....and they've got some funky stuff in that area.  And prices are GREAT[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel