They're ok
3 (33.3%)
I enjoy them
2 (22.2%)
I love them
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 8

P.C.

It's Norwegian isn't it (I've just Googled it), never seen it before.

It is Gophie.  It comes in squares of dry,brittle hard pieces.  You run them under the tap and then cover them with a towel for about 20 minutes.....and they turn into the most velvety soft texture.  You spread it with whatever filling you want, roll them up and cut them into medallions.  Delish.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

It's great 'survival' food.  Good for camping, or in your earthquake kit....I think it lasts close to forever in its dry state.  

Lil Me

Must have been handy on those Viking sea voyages.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Pity they couldn't have reached Arizona, they'd have had supplies through eternity.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

P.C.

Usually anywhere they have an international food section or some deli's carry it.  I used to get them at the regular grocers, but haven't looked for them there for a while.  I get them at a market I go to often.

P.C.

The brand I get comes in a red box.  It looks like this after it is softened.

[img title=Lefse alt=Lefse src="http://entrepreneur.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/lefse.jpg" width=200 border=0]

" It looks like a tortilla, but lefse is made from potatoes and butter (or shortening or cream). Also, lefse typically is rectangular, not circular. Most people spread butter on one side, roll it up like a cigar, and eat it. If you have a sweet tooth, sprinkle sugar on the butter. "

I usually fille mine with a really thin spread of cream cheese with some loks and a few capers.  MMMMMMMMMMM  

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

graham crackers

Ritz crackers.

Lil Me

Is this the word association game now?  

|