3 (33.3%)
I enjoy them
2 (22.2%)
I love them
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 8

|

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

I can take them or leave them - probably because some places sell them all the year round.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Van

Nope, not hate here from me towards Hot cross buns.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

they usually have currants or dried fruit bits.
 I'm not crazy about currants (seeds too crunchy) or mixed dried fruit (too much citrus peel).

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

There's a chocolate hot cross bun at Cobbs.  Those are pretty good.

I don't really eat hot cross buns.  Maybe once a year?

Lil Me

Heckyl and Jeckyl like the chocolate ones.
 I don't usually buy hot cross buns.

My parents used to buy them when I was a kid (at all times of year).  I'd choke one down with LOTS of peanut butter on top, if there was no other bread in the house.

Lise

They're OK. Not that I would buy them all the time. Maybe around Easter and that's about it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

I am a HUGE fan of most nice buns!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Van wrote:
I am a HUGE fan of most nice buns![img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Positive/6.gif[/img]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]And I bet they're pretty hot n crossed, heh?

Van

purelife wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Van wrote:[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I am a HUGE fan of most nice buns![/SPAN][img style="FONT-STYLE: italic" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Positive/6.gif" border=0][SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [/SPAN]

[HR style="WIDTH: 100%; HEIGHT: 2px"]

And I bet they're pretty hot n crossed, heh?

yes...

Darn, I tried to bless you again, but only once an hour!!??  I can 'bless' a more than once an hour!!

purelife

yes, that's the frustrating part that comes with hot cross buns.  you could only bless em once an hour. ;)  

Russ

LOL PL and VD!

I hate hot cross buns but like buns like what VD says..
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Alright....enough talk about VD.

I love hot-cross buns.  I only have them once a year....at Easter.  You gotta try them fried.  Split em in half, butter....and throw face down in the frying pan until golden.  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|