Any freestyle BMXers or mountain bike enthusiasts

Started by Van Dude, Mar 07 08 10:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Dude

Life looks better from the view of a bike!

Just seeing if there is any bike interests? I enjoy freestyle BMXing, although I take it easy nowadays and don't push it too hard. I work with the younger lads.

Mountain biking is a beautiful thing too.

Sportsdude

I've heard of too many nasty accidents of guys going down a mountain on a bike at high speeds. I'd only do that stuff if the trail is more or less a smooth dirt road. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van Dude

Oh for sure. BMX'ing one summer I landed on my back once trying to show off of course. Hurt it and it swelled up so bad I looked like the hunchback of Notre Dame. Broke several bones, dislocated shoulders, etc. through the years. But, the human body heals.

The way I feel about life, if you die with a woundless body, you were never really alive.

Van Dude

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW What a Ride !" Unknown

NICE!  I never paid attention. I love it.

I never worry about death, I worry about not living.

The world seems more worries about watching hockey rather than playing hockey.

Playing Guitar Hero rather than learning the guitar.

Spending the day worrying about blu-ray vs dvd vs. this vs. that rather than realizing how amazing BC is and exploring life outside the Lower Mainland. (Washington State too).

umm, you are a guy right!?? I am very much in love with just about every girl I meet.

Van Dude

purelife

Michel wrote:
Wouhou, read my signature, Wanna meet sexy boy ? LOL  

You stole my signature!  I used to have that one and everyone loved it too.  Especially teh borken cuz he said that he was going to tattoo it. ;)

You are SOO not my friend now.  I'm gonna take away Costco privledges from you.  

ADD:  Wait a minute.  Van Dude thought Michel was a .... BWWWAHAHAHAHAH!  

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
I am very much in love with just about every girl I meet.

lol indeed we suffered from the same disease. Well as long as the girl can fit in my car. And I drive a Echo, so as you see, I'm picky ! lol

for me its the opposite, it's always how can you fit in that car? I'd go to the Smart Car display at the auto show every year and sit in the smart cars. Wait for a bunch of people around staring at the car, and then quickly get out and people would go OMG!!! lol

purelife

Michel better not have SD in his car and go out on a date.

SD- Smart should pay you to advertise their vehicle.

Sportsdude

haha yeah they should it would get the idea of they're too small out of people's head. Mini Cooper's have gotten too big for my liking (the new model). I get looks when I say my dream car is a kei car. lol  

purelife

It looks like a decent size car.  Don't know what people would be laughing about.

Van Dude

ok, I am not sure where you all crazy folks thought I thought Michel was a gal?

I clearly said, "You are a dude right!?" In other words, thanks but I will stick with girls.

sillys!!