Costco Lovers!

Started by purelife, Mar 06 08 01:59

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

3 cans of Gillette shaving cream for about $5 using the $3 off coupon this week.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Saw fake 'xmas trees out.  I'll be buying the pre-decorated and lighted mini tree for $50...

Why can't all the Costco's just sell the same stuff?  I go to one Costco and go to another to find that they don't sell it.

Russ

purelife wrote:
Saw fake 'xmas trees out.  I'll be buying the pre-decorated and lighted mini tree for $50...

Why can't all the Costco's just sell the same stuff?  I go to one Costco and go to another to find that they don't sell it.

I agree that annoys me to no end. It also annoys me when Im pretty sure they have something but I call for sone details or pricing and they deny they have it or have no idea what im talking about. I end up going there and finding it on my own..

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

purelife

I know what you mean, Russ.  

Michel, if you stick to one Costco, you won't get frustrated.  I visit too many....

Orca

[FONT size=2]... also, it's so seasonal, that when you see something you want, get it quick...[/FONT]

[FONT size=2][/FONT]

[FONT size=2]purelife,[/FONT]

[FONT size=2]what link that didn't work for me? (I'll be checking my profile now)...[/FONT]

Michel

49er

Michel wrote:
  As long as they can print decent pictures at a decent price, I'll be happy.[/DIV]

Costco, as in many other photo printing outfits, is done by machines.  It's money back at Costco if you not happy w/ the quality

Michel

Russ

Orca wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]... also, it's so seasonal, that when you see something you want, get it quick...[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] I really agree. I sometimes dont need something right away so i hum and haw and stare at it a few times there. When I finally decide to buy it.. its GONE.

At least in one years time you know it will be back though..

49er.. so true but I sometimes find it a pain to wait in the returns line.. with only one teller open!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

JJ

[H2]Chocolate coins sold in Costco, dollar stores contain melamine[/H2]  More than 3,000 kilograms of chocolates sold at Costco, dollar and bulk stores across Canada were recalled Wednesday after the Canadian Food Inspection Agency found that the chocolates contain melamine, the toxic chemical compound that has left four babies dead and thousands sickened in China.

[A href="http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=8a952bd5-01cd-4819-86de-275421f24f3e"]http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=8a952bd5-01cd-4819-86de-275421f24f3e[/A]

Lise

YIKES!!!! Is nothing safe these days?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Marik

nooooooooooo!!! if those chocolate coins are contaminated, it's going to be o'henry / twix / etc. that's next to be contaminated.

I want my halloween goodies to be melamine-free!!! I've been trick or treating since 6 years old and this better not stop me!!!  

Lil Me

Don't like chocolate coins.  Never have.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

goats

Lil Me wrote:
Don't like chocolate coins.  Never have.  

Pirate pack has gold coins. <sniff>

|