Costco Lovers!

Started by purelife, Mar 06 08 01:59

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I can't believe we don't have a I (heart) Costco thread.  

We need one, don't we?  Maybe I need one.  LOL

Lil Me

We Costco lovers are a pointless bunch.

Will anyone else admit to eating Costco samples for lunch?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Lunch?  I go there for dinner.      

Lil Me

hahahaha.

I do like shopping during the "dinner hour" because the store is relatively empty.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Hi, My name is Russ and I have a problem.. a Costco Problem...

I never thought about going there over dinner.. I usually go in the later evening when Starfishie is off work. Im not allowed to go when she's not around for some reason.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Hi.

My name is P.C. and I'm a Costcoholic.  I know all of you here are going through the same things that I am.  Everytime someone says.."that's cool...where'd you get it", you have to face the rolling eyes, because the answer is always the same.  How you wouldn't normally tell someone what you paid for something, but you find yourself adding..."and it only cost X$" to every sentence.  I need to change....and that's why I'm here.

*I bet I could change totally.  I could probably get hair colour, sunglasses, a trench coat....ALL from Costco.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Have any of your bought from the Costco website?   I haven't yet.

P.C.

I have. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a143.gif" border=0]

49er

I just got home from purchasing a new car thru the Costco program.  Met with the salesman Costco sent me to at the dealership and test drove the model.  Special Costco prenegotiated price was not the best......showed him the quotes I received from dealerships around the area.  He matched the lowest offer.

I too go there around dinner time for the samples.......samples are usually larger than during lunch periods

P.C.

I didn't even know about this program 49er.  They don't actually have cars there...right ?

Sportsdude

Hi I'm sd,
I've never been to Costco.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

No, Costco do not sell the cars.  They have already negotiated prices with local dealers.  You register with Costco and a saleman from the dealership will call you.  After you get back from the test drive the salesperson will show you the invoice and the pre-arranged markup.........I'm certain Costco makes some money from the arrangement.  Like I said, I got a better deal thru Yahoo auto site  

49er

oooh....Costco's auto and homeowners insurance (Ameriprise) are very low compare with others.  I used to have AAA for my auto and homeowners but saved 60% when I switched to Ameriprise and with more coverage on the auto.

Lil Me

I think 49er is the King Costco Addict.

Lise

I'm thinking of getting a membership. How much is it? $50 or something like that?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|