Costco Lovers!

Started by purelife, Mar 06 08 01:59

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
I just LOVE Costco.  I would totally work there too....

lol, that reminds me of someone, except she was in love with Save On before she left. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

LOL Michel...I'm not trying to make fun of you... hee hee

I meant, with all the different colored pants you purchased, did you end up wearing all of them or do you just wear one for now and when that has a few holes, you wear the other ones?      

Lil Me

Interesting, Michel.  How do you know what colour something is?  Or does it not matter to you?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

oh got a good one

Hi I'm SD,
I have a Sam's Club membership, don't kill me Costcoites!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Michel wrote:
Hi my name is Michel, I'M A MAN and I'm ready to do anything to that special someone that would bring me with her to Costco.

*cricket noise in the distance*

hmmm....very tempting.  What would you do for the girl who took you to Costco?

Michel

purelife

This thread needs to be bumped up.  It shall not slide!

Tropicana Orange Juice is on sale at Costco.  pack of 4 x 1.89L.  yummee!

Van

Thanks to Russ and the DS gang, I buy Kirkland House Blend beans. I am now on the path to freedom.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Has anyone purchased something and then to find out that it's double the price elsewhere?

I know that the Avia brand shoes that Costco's sell for about $25 or so is about $70 elsewhere.

Van

Never shopped there much. I live by myself so I never really need things on a bulk scale. I am just getting a friend of mine with a membership to pick up coffee now.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I'm colour blind, don't laugh of my handicap. I want money from the government because of that handicap !!!  I'm grey of anger !!!  

I don't know how I overlooked this the first time around, but now I've got to wonder what difference it makes if someone painted an oak dresser BLACK.....or pink....or lime green...... [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/g015.gif[/img]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|