Costco Lovers!

Started by purelife, Mar 06 08 01:59

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Or, better yet, ask Miss Caramel Pork what colour to paint your house.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Invite her over to look at your walls!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

[FONT size=6]LOL  Oh dear !!!![/FONT]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

JJ

Next halloween I'm going to Costco and buying a box of full size chocolate bars to give out.  I only had 12 trick or treaters now I have to get rid of all this candy!

Sportsdude

okay costco is officially a no go for me. I still have perishable food from them and I think its been 3 weeks now and obviously the bread is starting to go. I've been picking mold of the edges.

Too much food.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Baking some garlic pepper chicken from Costco.  I've been craving it for days.  Love it leftover in sandwiches, salads, wraps.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Yeah I'm just going to go to T&T and Safeway.  

Lil Me

SD- you will be fine at Costco if you freeze stuff.  Most of us, including those with large families, can't use 4 loaves of bread at once.  Keep 1 out and freeze 3.  

JJ

Even just keeping bread in the refrigerator will make it last way longer.  

Sportsdude

don't have the freezer space and unfortunately I don't live in the rest of canada where I can freeze stuff outside.... lol

nah I just need to remember to buy 'stock up' items at costco and not everyday essentials.

purelife

I find that Superstore is cheaper than Safeway, SD.

Costco Willingdon location was super busy this weekend.  If anyone is buying toys for kids, this location has a great selection.  Buy em now before they disappear.

|