What are you craving for?

Started by purelife, Feb 20 08 04:22

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

That DOES look good.  Is it a dry mix ?

purelife.....I don't think he dislikes them....yet I have never seen him eat one.  I think they're too fussy for him.  He's the same with crab.  To much fussing around for a nibble, as he puts it.  LOL
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

mmm....your version sounds good.

Well....enjoy !

Lil Me

Oranges.  Drunk for the firsttime in [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]months[/span] weeks and craving vitamin C.
 (but feels like years!!!)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I crave for some persimmons.  I can't wait until the ones at home turn ripe.  

[img style="WIDTH: 195px; HEIGHT: 176px" height=215 src="http://www.unclepaulsproduce.com/articles/walkabout/persimmons/persimmons.jpg" width=195]    

P.C.

Oranges.  Drunk for the firsttime in [SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: line-through"]months[/SPAN] weeks and craving vitamin C.
(but feels like years!!!)

Hahaha Lil Me.  Whatever it takes to gets you through the meeting....even if it causes us to make up new compound words.  

I don't think I have ever had a persimmon.  How would you describe what a persimmon might taste like, purelife ?

Michel

P.C.

Umm....Michel ?  It DOES have no legs.

Russ

I am craving for some bacon wrapped steak currently  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Russ

Michel wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]no legs = unedible for a man. Meal good only for 4 legs meal lol[/div]
The term you are looking for michel... is that it looks like food for food.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

P.C. wrote:
I don't think I have ever had a persimmon.  How would you describe what a persimmon might taste like, purelife ?

When it's really ripe, it's kinda sweet, but a dry sweet.  It's tough for me to describe how it tastes like.  Some people don't like it because there really isn't much of a taste to it.  You'll have to try one.  

Michel

Sportsdude

i have a craving for knowledge.

michel you're so old school mahn. meat is ancient history these days. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

|