The Clothes Thread

Started by purelife, Feb 11 08 12:51

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Ok, I purchased zero shoes so far this year...but clothes on the other hand...  

What did you guys buy so far?

Sportsdude

hmm not much.
Can't seem to find anything to fit me in the stores.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:

Ah the problem of slack condom...  
Slack?  or lack thereof?

Russ

Michel wrote:

Ah the problem of slack condom... [/DIV]
 :)

ouch

As Ive only been back and shopped once in the new years... Ive only bought a new ten pack of socks.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

ROTFL. OMG. Lil Me!!!

Yes. I bought a Tommy Hilfilger long sleeve shirt for like $12. It was on sale. I couldn't resist it. Then a couple of sexxxxxy looking scrubs. I still need another one, preferably one that hugs my body more (I gotta compete with those pretty lass at work) and a pair of working shoes.

Oh... did I mention I need boots?

GIVE ME MONEY PLEZ!!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Russ

Michel wrote:

Huh ?

*rolling the mouse up and down nervously*

That's it, I'm officialy crazy. No Lil Me in here !!!

Dude.. you werent the only one. I find most of the time its easier to nod and smile, while edging away nervously towards the door.

<notices lise> Hi miss lise! No we werent talking about you...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I was confused too, but I didn't want to say anything... I thought I missed something.

Michel

Lil Me

Hi!  I'm finally gonna enter this thread on threads.

I bought some stuff at Ross in the U.S.  2pr of $12 jeans, a couple of $7 shirts, and a bathing suit that was less than $10.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Do you like the convertible pants?  The ones at Costco for $20?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein