What's wrong with people these days??

Started by Lise, Feb 02 08 07:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

WTH is wrong with some people? I swear, if you can't look after a poor innocent helpless child then for the love of everything's good DON'T have one. Better still, get sterile! For frack sake, if you can't look after the kid, give it to someone who can. Don't leave the baby on the stairs of some parking lot.

Sorry but when I hear things like this, it just boils my blood. I feel for the poor things... like the two young children, aged 1 and 3 who froze to death the other day because their stupid father walked out with them in a drunken state. Why didn't the people who saw him go stop him? Can you imagine, those two little ones so cold and freezing to death? Who was there to comfort them? I can only hope that when they went, the angels came down and took them away to a better place.

I was almost in tears when I heard about that story. People are idiots sometimes.

Abandoned baby was abused, officials say

An eight-month-old child, discovered bleeding from the nose and crying on the cold stairway of a Toronto parking garage Wednesday, was physically abused, the Children's Aid Society confirmed Friday.

Following a thorough medical examination at Sick Kids Hospital, it was determined the toddler had suffered "trauma, consistent with child abuse," David Rivard, executive director of the Toronto chapter of the CAS told a news conference on Friday.

"Someone took care of her physical needs very well but couldn't protect her from sustaining these injuries," said Rivard, referring to the fact the child, who CAS has named Angelica-Leslie, was well nourished but had suffered undisclosed injuries.

[A href="http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=22c6e3b9-e0a8-4335-973e-3123b662ce6a&k=97798"]Source[/A]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

For the life of me, I can't understand this at all.  Even if they already HAVE children they don't want...why can't they at the very least, take the child somewhere that it can be given the help it needs.  Tossing it in to a secluded concrete enclosure is so far out there, I can't get my mind around it.  

And for the two wee girls who had the misfortune to be in a family that could care less about their existance...I can't get passed a thought about them without crying.  

The woman on the news who had the oddacity to suggest that this is a result of the government not giving enough to these families.  That it was all about poverty ?  Well it's NOT.  There are thousands....millions of people who live in poverty who would starve themselves in order to feed their babies.  The friends and families of this man claim they live in a close knit community...and yet not one of them thought to check on the children he had most likely left alone ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.