Battlestar Galatica ROCKS!

Started by Lise, Mar 20 06 08:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

This series is awesome!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! And it gets better and better with time. Boomer's my favorite hero, yes, depsite the fact she's a cyborg but who cares... she's cute. Capt. Adama is a hunk!! LONG LIVE Battlestar Galatica.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Is the gal on the ladder the cyborg? She's cute. Mmmmm, robot sex.....
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Oh yes. That's Boomer, the Cylon babe. Don't get any ideas, TehBroken, she's carrying a human child and is currently attached.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Oh yes. That's Boomer, the Cylon babe. Don't get any ideas, TehBroken, she's carrying a human child and is currently attached. [/div]  
 Like that would stop me.  

It's funny, the blonde girl looks more like a robot to me than any of the others, in my humble opinion.

Lise

Hehe. That's funny.

OK, something else to chi your morning there, TehBroken. Here's Tricia Helfer in all her Cylon glory. She's robotic? I think not.

Bill Cosby.

CK

Lise

CK... you and your Portman babe.

And Starbuck..... kicks anyone's ass. My kinda woman.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Okay, you changed my mind. [img style="width: 71px; height: 52px;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Love/1.gif[/img]  Even if she's not a robot I could force myself to have a meaningful overnight relationship with her.  

Marik

... I hope you're joking, right? I guess I'm not a very big sci-fi fan.

kingy

i remember the original one in the 80s?? i have yet to see this new updated version. i believe it is filmed in vancouver so you might be able to meet up with the cylons.

Future Canadian

Sounds like a good recomendation to me. I've been wanting to download some TV for my ipod and watching good sci-fi would be a perfect fit.

I so worshipped the original series.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

soapbox

she has man lips..

looks like my neighbour ted.  

Legion

I watched the 1st season. It seemed a little melodramtic.  
curses!

TehBorken

soapbox wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]she has man lips..[/div]
I don't know if that's true, but I'm willing to overlook it.

[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]looks like my neighbour ted.

She sure as hell doesn't look like any neighbor named Ted to me!

Lise

Well, the original wasn't too bad but I like this one more. It's got more drama and suspense, keeps me hanging off my seat each episode. Season Two is much more richer than the first one.

[img height=440 src="http://www.kropserkel.com/Images/kropcentonset.jpg" width=559]  
Bill Cosby.