Does This Video Play OK On Your Computer?

Started by Adam_Fulford, Jan 25 08 10:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

[a href="www.agoldenmedia.com/producing/"]www.agoldenmedia.com/producing/[/a]

The video at the above link plays fine on my computer, even on the Opera web browser, but others have said that it didn't show up for them.  If you have time, could you go that link and let me know if it plays on your computer.</font>

Thanks.

May 2008 Shine Great Fortune and Happiness onto Your Life,
Adam

P.C.

Well Adam.  Long time no see !

Some things never change...no video on that link...just more shameless promotion.  Surprise surprise ! [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]

Jeez Adam...at least be honest.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Adam_Fulford

I really wanted to see if it played on other people's computers.  Now, I know it doesn't play on yours. Plays on most peoples' computers.  That is honest.  Sure, I am promoting a documentary.  Everybody is promoting something.  Either that or working in a subservient position, promoting others (if not going that route makes me a sinner, then I'm a sinner)  

49er

"wheelchair dancing" played on my computer

Adam_Fulford

Thanks, everybody.  Though it doesn't play on all computers, it is good to know it seems to play ok on most computers.

We do have some awesome original music by a great musical artist in the works for this project, but the music on the video was selected by the choreographer.  That was just a simple video shot on the spot to capture that creative moment.  That was largely improvished on the spot. The choreographer and the dancers are amazing.  Of course, we're going to have professional cinematography with good lighting etc. on upcoming shoots.  

Lise

Hey Adam! Long time no see indeed! Good to see you. I hope all goes well with you.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Adam_Fulford

Thanks, Lise!  Much appreciated.

Have a Great 2008,
Adam

Adam_Fulford

Two new developments:
[a href="http://www.unitededge.com/"]A radio interview on Wheelchair Ballroom Dancing with choreographer Toni Triplett and original music for the documentary by musician/composer Keith Bennett[/a]