Top Ten!

Started by Top Ten, Feb 08 06 03:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Ten

[table style="width: 362px; height: 230px;" class="bordercolor" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"][tbody][tr]                        [td class="windowbg2" valign="top" width="50%"]               [table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"]                  [tbody][tr]                     [td valign="top" width="60%"][a href="index.php?action=profile;u=2"]tenkani[/a][/td]                     [td align="left" valign="top" width="20%"][img]Themes/default/images/bar.gif" alt="" border="0" height="15" width="100"][/td]                     [td align="right" valign="top" width="20%"]109[/td]                  [/tr]                  [tr]                     [td valign="top" width="60%"][a href="index.php?action=profile;u=20"]Sportsdude[/a][/td]                     [td align="left" valign="top" width="20%"][img]Themes/default/images/bar.gif" alt="" border="0" height="15" width="99"][/td]                     [td align="right" valign="top" width="20%"]108[/td]                  [/tr]                  [tr]                     [td valign="top" width="60%"][a href="index.php?action=profile;u=8"]P.C.[/a][/td]                     [td align="left" valign="top" width="20%"][img]Themes/default/images/bar.gif" alt="" border="0" height="15" width="50"][/td]                     [td align="right" valign="top" width="20%"]55[/td]                  [/tr]                  [tr]                     [td valign="top" width="60%"][a href="index.php?action=profile;u=7"]kits[/a][/td]                     [td align="left" valign="top" width="20%"][img]Themes/default/images/bar.gif" alt="" border="0" height="15" width="48"][/td]                     [td align="right" valign="top" width="20%"]52[/td]                  [/tr]                  [tr]                     [td valign="top" width="60%"][a href="index.php?action=profile;u=1"]Admin[/a][/td]                     [td align="left" valign="top" width="20%"][img]Themes/default/images/bar.gif" alt="" border="0" height="15" width="47"][/td]                     [td align="right" valign="top" width="20%"]51[/td]                  [/tr]                  [tr]                     [td valign="top" width="60%"][a href="index.php?action=profile;u=16"]Yuki[/a][/td]                     [td align="left" valign="top" width="20%"][img]Themes/default/images/bar.gif" alt="" border="0" height="15" width="43"][/td]                     [td align="right" valign="top" width="20%"]47[/td]                  [/tr]                  [tr]                     [td valign="top" width="60%"][a href="index.php?action=profile;u=5"]kitten[/a][/td]                     [td align="left" valign="top" width="20%"][img]Themes/default/images/bar.gif" alt="" border="0" height="15" width="32"][/td]                     [td align="right" valign="top" width="20%"]35[/td]                  [/tr]                  [tr]                     [td valign="top" width="60%"][a href="index.php?action=profile;u=10"]Future Canadian[/a][/td]                     [td align="left" valign="top" width="20%"][img]Themes/default/images/bar.gif" alt="" border="0" height="15" width="20"][/td]                     [td align="right" valign="top" width="20%"]22[/td]                  [/tr]                  [tr]                     [td valign="top" width="60%"][a href="index.php?action=profile;u=13"]Good Times[/a][/td]                     [td align="left" valign="top" width="20%"][img]Themes/default/images/bar.gif" alt="" border="0" height="15" width="16"][/td]                     [td align="right" valign="top" width="20%"]17[/td]                  [/tr]                  [tr]                     [td valign="top" width="60%"][a href="index.php?action=profile;u=12"]Lise[/a][/td]                     [td align="left" valign="top" width="20%"][img]Themes/default/images/bar.gif" alt="" border="0" height="15" width="14"][/td]                     [td align="right" valign="top" width="20%"]15[/td]                  [/tr]               [/tbody][/table]            [/td]            [/tr][/tbody][/table]
Tenkani holds a razor-thin lead over Sportsdude..............

kits

wow...  do I ever have a lot more time to waste here in order to catch up!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

tenkani

[FONT size=4]Strive to be number one     [/FONT][/DIV][FONT size=1](+1 bitches)[/FONT]
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kits

I have noticed that you have acheived 'full member' status tenk...

I would like to be the first to congratulate you!

kits

and yes, I am jelous....

Yuki

Lol. Well Tenkani you won.! Congrads.!

kingy

i love some of those stats. it is very interesting.

Sportsdude

I will have the lead when tenkani is a sleep. I do the night shift and noon shift. This site is soo great it has a break down of when you post. I post during the noon and midnight hours.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

"I will have the lead when tenkani is a sleep."

Good lord, now I understand...he isn't human! Listen and understand, DS. That poster is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until it has top post-count      
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Admin

Listen and understand, DS. That poster is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until it has top post-count.

[font style="font-weight: bold;" size="7"]LOL!!
[/font][img style="width: 402px; height: 301px;" alt="http://www.darrenfrodsham.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/terminator.jpg" src="http://www.darrenfrodsham.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/terminator.jpg"]
The Postinator
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

Sportsdude

[FONT size=7]ROTFL!!!!!!!![/FONT]

Future Canadian

Those counters and stats help make this an addictive new site to post on. I feel a serious temporary obsession fomenting.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

good luck trying to reach us.  It took me an entire day just to catch up to tenkani.

Future Canadian

Just running in the Top Ten will keep me busy. A podium spot would be awesome.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Jongular

Quote from: Sportsdude on Feb 08 06 06:54good luck trying to reach us.  It took me an entire day just to catch up to tenkani.

You really do need to get a life.