Dangerous criminal caught and punished!

Started by Dood, Feb 08 06 08:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Dood

[font class="headline"]What a bunch of dumbf*cks we have running the school system!
[/font][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][font class="headline"]First Grader Suspended for Sexual Harassment
[/font]    [font class="date"]Feb 08 1:23 PM US/Eastern[/font]            [font class="date"]BROCKTON, Mass.
[/font]    [/p]        [font class="story"]Afirst grader was suspended for three days after school officials saidhe sexually harassed a girl in his class by allegedly putting twofingers inside the girl's waistband while she sat on the floor in frontof him. [/font][/p][font class="story"] The boy's mother, BerthenaDorinvil, said she "screamed" about last week's suspension from DowneyElementary School, and added her son doesn't know what sexualharassment is. [/font][/p][font class="story"] "He doesn't know those things," she told The Enterprise of Brockton. "He's only 6 years old." [/font][/p][font class="story"] School officials declined comment to The Enterprise, citing the child's age. [/font][/p][font class="story"] "They would have not suspended the child without doing an investigation," said spokeswoman Cynthia McNally. [/font][/p][font class="story"]Dorinvil said the school principal, Diane Gosselin, called her to pickup her son Jan. 30. She said her son asked the principal if the policewere going to come get him. [/font][/p][font class="story"] Theprincipal told Dorinvil the girl complained to the teacher after herson touched the girl's waistband, hitting her skin, in a room full ofchildren. [/font][/p][font class="story"] Dorinvil said her son told her he touched the girl's shirt, not her skin, after the girl touched him. [/font][/p][font class="story"] "He was playing with her," Dorinvil said.[/font]

tenkani

I wonder what effect this traumatic incident will have one both children's sexuality.[/DIV]People don't seem to make the connection between violent sexual deviance and REPRESSED SEXUALITY. Kids who grow up in open, honest households where sex is depicted as a natural part of life are not generally the ones who end up raping people to death with a steel dildo. Why do we Americans have such a problem finding balance??
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."