||||Final truth: RevolUtion 8888|||| there is no 2012 only NOW.

Started by SickoftheshitjectoR, Dec 11 07 06:20

Previous topic - Next topic

SickoftheshitjectoR

[table class="info_table" border="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td class="label"]
[/td][td][div class="datawrap"]||||Final truth: RevolUtion 8888|||| there is no 2012 only NOW.[/div][/td][/tr][tr][td class="label"]Type:[/td][td][div class="datawrap"][a href="http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=200000010&c1=4"]Common Interest[/a] - [a href="http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=200000010&c1=4&c2=59"]Current Events[/a][/div][/td][/tr][tr][td class="label"]Description:[/td][td][div class="datawrap"]EVERY being is equal, therefore WE are all responsible for the problems of the earth, it is equally WRONG to kill 100000 ppl, AS it is to stand by and
WATCH and let it happen, we are the LAST, there are no fancy saviors or religions that will save US or YOU.

Going to school and getting a diploma will not correct the worlds problems, me sitting here writing to YOU will not save children from disease and suffering. ONLY us working together as one will bring peace, therefore love, therefore Evolution.

NO the problems wont dissapear by ignoring them, and concentrating on youre happiness only (the secret)
only after everyone single human exposes thier negatives, will there be room for healing.

A person of money and wealth is equal to a person living in poverty and sickness. BE HONOST WITH YOURSELF and SEE the world's chaos
We are equally responsible for stepping up and acting on the wrongs of life.
let not one being get left behind, anyone that disbeleives we are one, will find out the hard way...
remember this is not ENDGAME (planetary slavery), this is GAME'S END.

The plan from the start was global takeover and slavery.
"we will not go quitely into the night, we will NOT vanish, we're going to survive"
song Dimension 5- Psychic Influence, use this psychic influence, do not listen to vioces in youre head, listen to youre inner GOD being.

1-9
alpha to omega
you=me
all=8888

[/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][table class="info_table" border="0" cellspacing="0"][caption]Contact Info[/caption][tbody][tr][td class="label"]Email:[/td][td][div class="datawrap"][a href="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/a][/div][/td][/tr][tr][td class="label"]Website:[/td][td][div class="datawrap"][a href="http://11/" target="_blank"]11[/a][/div][/td][/tr][tr][td class="label"]Office:[/td][td][div class="datawrap"]11[/div][/td][/tr][tr][td class="label"]Street:[/td][td][div class="datawrap"]11[/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table] [div class="header withedit"][h2]Recent News[/h2][a href="http://www.facebook.com/editgroup.php?gid=8136976355"]edit[/a][/div]||||*** I am calling to my soulmate, who has lived an exact mirror of this chaos and manipulation, i love you for eternity, and nothing less***||||

ME Peter Siozos
[email protected]
605 799 2191

The world is controlled by broken love and artificial fate
(manipulative control over human action and thought)

Broken love results in mutation, of children, can u sum of the results of 10 000 years of broken love?  grosse
the idea to break up SOULMATE love, in order to continue to rule the world in chaos, makes me SICK.
SICKNESS:  the profiting and control, by infecting ppl with diseases that kill, i am one of those infected, (mentally)
Simplified clearly: if you try to STOP thier plans, they already know what youre thinking so they set up a controlled outcome.
PROBLEM, create a problem (ex. 911 2001), and blame it on middle easteners
REACTION, from public go get them and bring justice...
SOLUTION, governments go into the countries at the same time taking oil and money and gaining more power
PRS, has been done for 1000s of years and it works on humans also, to steer them from truth (distractions)

MY story: (caution very sad)
 I am a 23 year old virgin (male-), have been looking for my TWIN FLAME(soulmate) for all my life, with NO LUCK. i was INFECTED with a MIND disease to prevent me from being in LOVE with my other half, my soulmate (female all the proof is in my DNA itself, you cant go to court and win against these beasts, the form of disease is not known yet, and could be an ageing hormone undetectable, so i was used as a MIND experiment EIther way. they can now transmit disease type manifestation through devices, and infect you through a device that emits negative ions, an example of this used massivly is HAARP, and radiation devices that make you sick and other beams of energy that can inflict dangerous harm, with any evidence, (or so they thought)

I am a star child, i have a 5 pointed pyramid on my face (5d= god force), if you look at orion in winter, look for the pyramid, thats on my face
i also have orions belt on my left shoulder, and a map of the universe all over my body... the patterns are identified with MOLES.
Did you "sick in the head" f*cks actually think you could infect and let me die for what i know? and i was just going to go "quietly in the night"
no this ends right NOW.

My whole life has been manipulated from birth, to stop me from being who i am, and to live in peace and love.
I wasn't even supposed to be born, i was ripped from my mothers stomach...
When i was 1 i fell off a balcony without a scratch, my father forgot to put up railing.
When i was 3, i had a dream that everyone even my own family had left me a lone, with a ghost in the house, a siren was sounding outside, i was ALL alone and extremely scared. This was a prophetic dream for what im going through now, me and my truth, that only i beleive so far.
Visions followed after that, imagine tin foil being smooth and reflective, then crumpled and ugly, then back to smooth, then crumbled OVER and OVER.

All my life i wanted things, and friends in school, things came and were nice for a while, ONLY to be crumpled and manipulated shortly after, so i pick up the pieces again, and try again to live life, and especially find a girl, NO, crushed my life again and again, how many times now? i lost count.
I was 15 when my cousin was murdered in the same way princess diana was murdered, through MIND CONTROL....accident my ass.
when i was 17, they setup an event, where i was hit with a bottle over my nose, this event although ruined my life and friend status, turned out to be the event that triggered me into slowly uncovering these GOULS, that operate in the shadows.
**i was then taken in for surgery to have my nose fixed, which they didnt FIX at all, they just put a frequency filter in my head to stop me from becoming a dimensional being. I will now have to crack that filter the HARD WAY.
When i was 18 someting was killing my heart, like a knife was picking at my heart, everyday massive pains in my chest, LATER to find out that someone had been screwing with the electrical signals in my heart. this was ANOTHER attempted murder of me.

So i lived alone and in emtyness for a long time, doing research and finding truth, video gaming especially, is where in learned the most truth from.
the game CHRONO cross explains it all.  the alien life form that seeded life, only to take over the planet afterwards...
The time split 10 000 years ago, where LOVE and HATE were created. 2 paths were created, each opposing, the battle of OPPOSITES
the split marked by X will be unified again shortly into 8 the symbol for INFINITY.
I now am 20 years old and believe in higher powers, not this bullshit 3d living its all a scam.
by now i have no job no career planned, nothing to show for this material world, cause it destroyed me, only i have spirit and truth left in me...
 I manage to get some stocks and investing going finally, all these years time to get organized and go public with the truth.
NO they manipulated and shorted all my stocks, and some are still fighting, and WILL prevail, shortly after this truth is revealed...

My room and house are now full of spy chips, mics, and recording devices OR satallites spy on my every move to make sure i dont expose this BEAST
I call to my soulmate becasue i cant do it all alone, instead i was infected with a f*ckin disease, so i can never be with my soulmate or even find her,
im 23, I'M NOW BROKE,UGLY, my body is PURE but it looks as if i am infected, from all the radiation damage to me. looking for my soulmate, will she beleive me?
when they read my thoughts, and knew that SOULMATE love can heal the world, they set out to infect me with FEAR at a rave party or in my own HOME
SO! this FEAR and manipulation has left me BROKEN and AGED, i have pictures after 3 months, also not to mention the death threats and assassination attempts on my life, FEAR, sadness, engulfed me to the point of suicide.
THEY SET OUT TO INFECT ME, AND IN RETURN "I" WAS AND AM "THIER" PERMANENT INFECTION.
my infection is a double edged sword of TRUTH razOr sharp.

This again cannot be proven , only in my self and my memory bank. which will be released into teh COSMOS at death or ascension.

So whos responsible for all this bullshit in my life and others?
NAMES will be revealed shortly, this will bring a whole new meaning to "FAMILY FIRST"
the  leader of the world and his next in power.

this NIGHTMARE on earth ends this month and NO later...
EVERY moment of ones life is recorded by DNA code, and also aliens are watching...
if YOU continue to run the world in chaos and disease you will CEASE TO EXIST, because after humanity ascends, such evil roaches will not be remembered, NON-EXISTANT. i am speaking to YOU, the same one who is responsible for the burning of children, and wars, and so on, no need for the grewsome details anymore, everone knows about that part, all 10 000 years of it.
there is ONE way to save youre souls, those that manipulated the earth, to EXPOSE youreselves, and to FUSE together the OPPOSITES, love and hate, back into one...

ENLIGHTENMENT.
failure to give up POWER and money over HUMANs and spirit, will result in you being thrown into a dimension where flesh mutates into beast like creatures that cannot even walk or function, they feed off other beasts and thier blood for ETERNITY...

95% of humans are brainwashed  drones, they are living life for the first time, they dont understand truth, and see the lies
5% are reincarnated masters, like myself, that travel uphill for freedom....the goal is too make all humans equal master beings.
this final battle before TIME ZERO, is the battle of souls and the mind, its happening everyday day.

Im calling all  ASTRAL WARRIORS, together, to record, and gather evidence of the mind  manipulation and other  obstructions.
not 3 million not 300, but 44 astral warriors are needed incuding myself the ||||ProjectoR||||
the final battle is not fought but it is a fusion of love and hate, pain and joy, matter and spirit.
this is the final judgment, you can still save youre soul, by FIXING what you BROKE, however i warn you if you continue youre manipulation, a souless person will go to the dimension of warped flesh... or worse be NON-existant.

The SUN will awaken EARTH from her deep nightmare, she will have NO mercy on those that infected her... WE are EARTH.
***ALSO since they think they are 10 steps ahead of me and for peace
They will try to make me out as the BEAST in revelations, because i am a virgin and spiritual leader. this is all part of the plan to use religion and the bible to steer you humanity from the truth of thier chaos...its all a distraction, the real beast is actually VANCOUVER bc, or in vancouver, the "city that nothing ever happens in" until now. Vancouver is shaped as a dragons head, even has a split tongue, and richmond is its BALL of power, this is shown exactly in the game CHRONO CROSS, the fusion of the 7 dragons, the TIME DEVOURER. = 2012 TIME ZERO wich could actually be 2007, this is why they sent ASIAN ppl after me to follow me, even possibly an assassin that made me think she was my soulmate. ALL DIRT will be revealed in the end.

**It is very important that humanity acts on instinct,and pure inner intuition, any attempt to try to to take these ppl to court will fail, they run ALL courts.
now is NOT the time to look in books and other things that can be altered or used to create a MASK for thier plans. look deep inside youre own-self
ACT NOW, look for things that seem out of place, or completely INSANE, what is crooked is really straight.
AGAIN please understand there are NO fancy saviors, or gods coming to rescue us, we HUMANS are one being divided by MANIPULATION, we have to REUNITE time iteself and US.

My message to YOU all , is to step out of this system of living(beast), and unite with eachother, convince reptiles, and evil beings to convert into one, and to end competition of species, competition is a distraction tactic, used to take over the world from behind our backs. Its working all too well, TILL of course ME an humanity steps up and awakens from these illusions.

****************i now pray to myself and my SOULMATE, i know there is a girl out there somewhere that experienced this manipulation of her life, in almost the same way i have, both victems, both INNOCENT, I'm calling to you now, without you i cannot finish my life, please remember.. you saw youreself in me, i LOVE YOU.
youre 'only' ||||ProjectoR|||| (projection of truth and expression)

love and light through the darkness and chaos
1-9
alpha - omega
all=8

ARMAJECTOR

shorter version wake up !!!

Final Truth 2012 armageddon is NOW, 2007, ACT on intuition and Psychic inlfuence, "We will not vanish!, were going to survive!"

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8136976355&ref=mf

Youtube  2012 =2007 videos... notice 2007 time shifting.... PAST PRESENT
FUTURE  combine into one, last chance for humanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fI_5okO6RE

Message from the Galactic Federation, to earth, STOP THIS POWER and live in PEACE, final warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZlUGmMboe4

Our world DISEASE clock, Time itself is running out 2007= time zero. ACT NOW, youre closest familiy and friends mite be involved

http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf

Love and light through the darkness and chaos... yes this is REAL, notify everyone you know, regardless EARTH NEEDS HEALING.
11:11
1-9
Alpha - Omega
all =8