Christmas Wish List

Started by Lise, Dec 10 07 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Hey purelife!  I knocked on doors in the complex.  The cat was lost in an interior hallway, and I figured it was from that section of the complex, unless it was smart enough to open a fire door!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]TRUE S2RY[/span][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]THIS!1!!111 ONE LADY LIEVD ON 5050 VIC2RY DRIEV!1!!1!1! AL TEH PIZA DALIEVRY GUYS WUD LUV 2 GO THEIR B/C TEH LADY WOR3 LOW-CUT BATHROB!!!!111!1 WTF SHE WUD OP3N TEH DOR AND ASK HAEV U SEN MAH PUSY?!!??!? OMG WTF LOL[/span]  

P.C.

lol.  Is that a true story GF ?  

So what's on your Christmas wish list?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Starfish

Beer

Rum

Scotch
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

So lovely that you rated Starfish above booze.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol that would be bad if he did.

i wish for a taxi to pick me up tomorrow at 4pm so i can make the ferry to Vancouver for the night.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Goats

Lil Me wrote:
So lovely that you rated Starfish above booze.  
   LOL.. well it IS what I wants for XMas?

Booze is the second option.. and third.. fourth...    

Sportsdude

what about goats and truck parts and for the end of goat brutality?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

For Russ: