Where's Gophie?

Started by Lil Me, Dec 03 07 11:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Hope that Gopher's den survived snow and rain.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

I'm fine Lil Me, just having problems with access at the moment.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Internet access, or access to the door of your den?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

speaking of den's i'm worried about the rabbits, they all live under the beach volleyball court here, haven't seen them for days.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Lil Me wrote:
Internet access, or access to the door of your den?  

Internet access, and in my book that's by far the most important.

Lil Me

Yes, I suppose so.  With the internet, who needs to go anywhere?!

SD-I'm sure the wascally wabbits tunnelled their way to higher ground.  Don't worry.

Gopher

Win some lose some, you've gained the seagulls and lost the rabbits.

Sportsdude

I guess so, hope they're okay, they should be out now snow is gone so they can eat more grass.

hopefully no

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ca[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bob[/td][td]t[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
around to go chompy chompy.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Good to hear you werent flooded down out of the tunnel gopher.

Rabbits never go away SD.. you need racoons looking for some KFC for that.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims