Let it snow!!!

Started by Lise, Dec 02 07 08:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Holy crap!!! Woke up this morning to a couple inches of snow! ARGH!! Gonna have to get up extra early next day to go to work.

Other than it, it's boooootiful!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I heard that it's going to downpour tonight so perhaps, the snow will clear?    

P.C.

It's snowing still here.  Hmmm....but they're the big wet fluffy flakes that mean it's warming a bit ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Wet snow since late afternoon here.  Looks pretty slushy.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Its slushy where we are now.. supposed to rain all night and its not supposed to freeze.

I got caught in that 5 hour parking lot tonight on the sea to sky. We went up behind squamish to lower hut lake.. we all had to get our chains on, it was around 16 inches of snow. When we were done the trail, came back and it had snow ANOTHER 14 inches. It was pretty treaterous. (sp?).

Ill see if I can figure out how to get the pics from the camera to the computer tomorrow and try to post some up.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Nanaimo,  Englishman, Chemainus and Cowichan Rivers are now under a flood warning as of 3am.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Truth

VERSE:
For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought
us into the kingdom of the Son he loves...
-- Colossians 1:13

Truth

VERSE:
For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought
us into the kingdom of the Son he loves...
-- Colossians 1:13