Too many racist comments on DV lately.................

Started by Lise, Jun 20 06 09:14

Previous topic - Next topic

tenkani

There is one cure.
Have someone drain your blood completely and replace it with windshield wiper fluid.
Wait 24 hours, drain the wiper fluid and then replace your blood.
You will be dead, of course, but big cures tend to have big side-effects.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

I'm glad to see the r...................e topic is gone but I do see a number of stupid ass topics. Ah well.... I shouldn't get miffed, I no longer contribute there. (even though I'm sooo ssooooo tempted to land some really nasty comments).
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Adam_Fulford

I don't remember anybody telling me that I was "accidentally banned."  The ban still stands, but it really is for the best, so it is clear that name-jackers aren't me.  Some of the things my handles wrote were not nice.  While much of my handles and wrote might have been offensive to some, I sure didn't write racist stuff, since that's not the way I think.  

I believe in multiculturalism, and, looking at history, I've noticed that the most prosperous times of ancient Chinese empires such as Tang, ancient Egypt, and western civilizations, have been when they were most multi-cultural, and the most barren and economically deprived times have been when they were most xenophobic.  Cultural intolerance is the realm of dogmatic, mentally inflexible people with seriously atrophied undeveloped areas of intelligence.

My IP, by the way, would the same one as many others in on of the the most densely populated neighborhoods in North America.  

purelife

I don't remember anybody telling me that I was "accidentally banned."

Geesh, I guess that you forgot my posts, huh?  I'm not repeating myself again.  I said what I said.  

purelife

I remember it like it happened yesterday.

Adam_Fulford

purelife

It doesn't matter so much now anyways.  

P.S.  I haven't received your movie tickets.  When are you really going to send them?  

Adam_Fulford

I thought you refused them.  Don't recall any mailing address being sent to me.  Oh, well....

BTW, Sundance winner "Eve and the Firehorse" can now be rented at Blockbusters.

sNoRt

Lise wrote:
Unbelievable. Today, I opened the DV website just for a quick peek and am disheartened by the number of threads talking about Asians, East Indians etc etc etc.
 In other news, scientists find "water is still wet" and "kittens are still cute".  [img style="font-weight: bold;" src="richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif[/img]  

tenkani

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

arian

And theyre moving all those racist threads to the new forum