New DV is coming

Started by zip, Nov 27 07 07:51

Previous topic - Next topic

zip

Currently it says "Notice: The DiscoverVancouver.com forum is down for maintenance. The forum maintenance will last between 4-6 hours. Thank you for your patience while we make these much needed upgrades."

ds-er and datw-er

dv can screw themselves--- I'm sticking with DS and DATW

Ace

I'm curious as to how the new format will work out for 'em...

And it appears that 4-6 hours should've actually read 4-6 days by the looks of things...

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

stretchedout

That Mike guys is a real piece of work - asking for a key programmer for $20k/year!  
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Ace

stretchedout wrote:
That Mike guys is a real piece of work - asking for a key programmer for $20k/year!

Mike doesn't own it anymore.  It was sold a little while back.

And $20k/year works out to not much more than minimum wage.  I wouldn't do any job for minimum wage, let alone one that required special skills or training...

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

youseeme

I have really stinky gas...ewww...actually I kind of like it.  

questions

Mike doesn't own dv anymore? Who bought it? How much? Why? Are they going to wreck it (as if it wasn't wrecked already)? Do the new owners have respect for the dv heritage?

Chris

how long has it been?  

D Wong

It says it will be down for 4-6 hours but its been down for 2 days now I Wonder how long it will be before the first racist poster appears on it