Your Oldest Pet

Started by P.C., Nov 25 07 07:51

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

What is/was the age of the oldest pet you have/had.

Oldest pet for me was my mama kitty P.C., who tortured everyone until she was 18.  (yes....I suppose there are similarities)  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

pepper at aproximatly 15 years of age. longest and oldest pet i have ever had.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

I had a siamese fighting fish for over a year once.  Does that count?!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Current oldest pet is 9. The cat Chloe.

The longest living thing we had was a cat for 14 years. Called it Grizzly.. damn thing was chasing dogs and killing everything. You went in the wrong area of the house that was her 'territory' and she would attack you.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Angel was 14, probably would have lived til 18.

Ozzie is around 12. But still acts like he's 4 and people think he's still a puppy.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

The longest living thing we had was a cat for 14 years. Called it Grizzly.. damn thing was chasing dogs and killing everything. You went in the wrong area of the house that was her 'territory' and she would attack you.

rofl.....sounds like my mama kitty.  She was a terror.  Weighed not much more than a dish rag....but would take on anything and anybody.  18 years we were held captive !!!

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0][/DIV]

Sportsdude

bwhaha held captive.
Yeah Angel was a Queen B, you couldn't watch her eat, she'd get offended and stop eating, constantly meowed. Hit Ozzie over the head for no reason. hated anything that walked. lol

purelife

my oldest pet was a tamogochi pet.. fun times :)))  

Goats

purelife wrote:
my oldest pet was a tamogochi pet.. fun times :)))  
  What is a tamoguchji? Sounds like atype of spider?

No serious.. what is it?

Im too lazy to google.

Sportsdude

its that little computer game key chain thingy.

P.C.

Awwww.....looks like teh Post Monkee.  

JJ

Casey a white long hair cat choose to watch over us for 18 years.  Still miss him and its been 3 years.

P.C.

They don't seem to leave your system, do they.

Russ

P.C. wrote:

Hmm, looks like it taking a dump.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

I had two dogs both of whom died aged 12.

The first was Floss, a border collie, who was docile and loving in every way. The other was Gwyn, a Welsh blue sheepdog who - or so it seenmed - was hyperactive throughout her life (great company for very long walks) and whose passion was stones.
A fool's paradise is better than none.