Your Oldest Pet

Started by P.C., Nov 25 07 07:51

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Hmm, looks like it taking a dump.

LLLOOOOLLLszzzzz.  Oh Russ......only you. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

fletcher

I had a Siamese cat, Daisy, whom we got with her brother when I was in Grade 6, she lived until she was 22 when I finally had to have her 'put to sleep'. Her brother lived til he was 18 when he developed cancer. Then a cat, a Havana Brown, who lived til he was 16.  We got him when Daisy was 21.  All three of these cats were extremely loving. The Havana Brown walked on a leash, followed me around the house like a dog, was extremely intelligent, went camping with us, travelled in the car. He was amazing. I had to let the vet kill him after they told me he had a bladder stone and they operated to remove it, they didn't find a bladder stone but he had a stroke from the operation and I lost him. I did not have to pay for the operation but I lost something I truly loved.  I now have a dog and three cats and a love bird.  Not one of these cats compares to the other three but I love them anyway.