Help with graphics program

Started by P.C., Nov 24 07 03:52

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I don't know if anyone uses Corel out there, but if you do, maybe you can help me.

Corel 7 used to have a function to change photographs into sepia tone.  Corel 12 (for whatever reason) doesn't have this function. (eliminated along with a ton of other good stuff)  Does anyone know of a good 'formula' to get that ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Sorry PC. Can't help you there. I think if you emailed tenkani, he might be able to help you. He's more of a graphic whiz. If you like, I can give you his email.

Doesn't Corel have a website with tips?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Thanks Lise....I think I discovered why Corel 12 dropped the auto sepia function.  While looking for the answer, I came across some tutorial programs FOR PURCHASE.....one of them was for turning photographs into sepia tone.

I'm so disappointed in Corel 12 I could spit.  It is the absolute pits.  It's not a cheap program, and you'd think they would get better, but this one sure didn't.  It almost seems like I have the trial version, and yet paid for the actual program.  I like my old Corel 7, but I gave it away when I 'upgraded'.

I think tenkani uses a different graphics program if I remember correctly.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.