||anyone else see the strange orange glow above richmond BC

Started by glowject, Nov 08 07 06:35

Previous topic - Next topic

glowject

a wierd alien glow was above, illuminating the clouds, its gone now, and no sign of the moon, or teh sunset

anyone else see this it was very large

hankhector

i didnt spot it hannuka hank saw it and told me... so i check and it look like a huge alien ship was illuminating the clouds below, for real

anyway sleep..

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]on[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bey[/td][td]d[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

purelife

glowject wrote:
a wierd alien glow was above, illuminating the clouds, its gone now, and no sign of the moon, or teh sunset

[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]  Is your discovery posted on YouTube?  If not, it's not real.    

birdjectoer

purelife wrote:
glowject wrote:

[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]  Is your discovery posted on YouTube?  If not, it's not real.  

rainbowZ panties