WHO'S ONLIEN!!!

Started by gentle fawn, Oct 16 07 04:13

Previous topic - Next topic

gentle fawn

[FONT color=#ff00ff]Y DO U CHAK WHOS ONLIEN?!!?!??! WTF [/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff00ff]IT FELS LIEK SPYNG 2 M3[/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff00ff]I!!1!!!1 OMG LOL CHAK IT SOMETIEMS AND SE PEOPLE SENDNG MESAEGS!!11!!11 WUT TAHT ABOUT?!!?!!! WTF LOL[/FONT]

P.C.

It's ok gentle fawn.  It's just bots.  Nobody is spying on anybody.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Ace

gentle fawn wrote:
[font color="#ff00ff"]Y DO U CHAK WHOS ONLIEN?!!?!??! WTF [/font]
[font color="#ff00ff"]IT FELS LIEK SPYNG 2 M3[/font]
[font color="#ff00ff"]I!!1!!!1 OMG LOL CHAK IT SOMETIEMS AND SE PEOPLE SENDNG MESAEGS!!11!!11 WUT TAHT ABOUT?!!?!!! WTF LOL

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]I recognize that spelling & sentence structure style from somewhere :-)[/span]
[/font]

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

P.C.

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"]I recognize that spelling & sentence structure style from somewhere :-)[/SPAN]

Sentence structure ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

LOL, I don't see anything structural in that sentence.  Gosh, it's PINK!  Must be Breat Cancer Awareness month. :)  I love pink, btw.  

Ace

P.C. wrote:
[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][em]I recognize that spelling & sentence structure style from somewhere :-)[/em][/span]

Sentence structure ?  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif[/img]

Not quite the applicable term, I know...

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

purelife

I think that I've seen it before too, Ace.  You tell me where you've seen it and I'll tell you where I think I've seen it.  Deal?

Sportsdude

my english prof would be livid.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

My boss would fire me if I wrote like that in my emails.  ROFL!

It's tough typing like that.  I can imagine getting tired.

Ace

purelife wrote:
I think that I've seen it before too, Ace.  You tell me where you've seen it and I'll tell you where I think I've seen it.  Deal?

I've seen it somewhere very close to here, and I have a feeling 'gentle fawn' is no stranger to teh forumz...

Sportsdude

takes real skills.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I think that I agree with your feeling.  She/he sounds familiar.   Do you think she/he typed that on purpose?  

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]I DONT KNOW WUT UR TOKNG ABOUT AEC!!!1!!111 OMG WTF THES SI DAY 2 FOR MA AT DS!!1!!1! LOL SO FAR IMM LOVNG IT!!!111 OMG[/span]  

gentle fawn

Sportsdude wrote:
my english prof would be livid.  

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]I BT UR PROF WUD GIEV U AN A FOR EFORT!!!!!!11 OMG LOL[/span]

Ace

purelife wrote:
I think that I agree with your feeling.  She/he sounds familiar.   Do you think she/he typed that on purpose?  

Absolutely...