Hello: I guess you can call me Spike

Started by spike, Oct 13 07 09:44

Previous topic - Next topic

spike

Hello: I wrote a song and Ian said I should post it on discoverseattle. I tried but I couldn't do it. I'm not good with computers, just playing with one at the library once in a while. Maybe someone considered the song vulgar. Oh well, Ian says if I call myself Spike he'll find my post. Have to begin somewhere. Song is not really worth repeating..,   Spike

Gopher

Let us be the judge of that! Go ahead, they're all intelligent, human and 'understanding' here.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Allo Spike! We would LOVE to hear your song!! And as your friend say, we are all good buddies here so you have nothing to fear.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

spike

animal larva in my poop   to animal crackers in my soup

animal larva in my poop, maggots and ringworm loop-da-loop
i've been thrown out of my group, cause of animal larva in my poop
kidney stones are in my pee, drink cranberry juice doc says to me
someday he says i'll be free, of kidney stones that are in my pee
sounds and smells from my behind, drive co-workers out of their mind
i can't help it i do remind, if sounds and smells come from my behind      enough verses ?  

P.C.

Gee....how did I know this was coming.

I know it's more than enough for me.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

kind of a wordy song...don't cha think?  A lot of great songs have more repetition and less words.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Hey spike.. welcome!

LOL on the song.. nice one. Seems like somehting a group would come up with in a backyard bbq!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

GORDY GAMBINO

Great but don't lose your day job Spike.
Werent you on happy days?
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI