ppl are unifying and exchanging all sorts of info

from cosmic shifts

to awakenings

etheric worlds

CONTACT

love

withheld knowlege

ect ect

[A href="http://www.facebook.com"]www.facebook.com[/A]  username ProjectoR SpectrA

October 25 - October 28
Nibiru will arrive. The Nibiruans will be responsible for the next upgrade of the Adamic root race DNA and the restoration of the biosphere on planet Mars. The remaining Illuminati stronghold on planet Mars will be eradicated.

November 8
DNA upgrade will hopefully be complete and mass evacuations will begin. Whether or not you'll be on starships, Inner Earth, or remain on the surface will depend on each individual. I'm not certain how long it'll take for Mother Earth to complete its transformation. I believe Sheldan said no more than two weeks.

November 22
Hopefully by Thanksgiving, Mother Earth's transformation back to her original pristine state will be complete. The ozone will be removed which will allow the intense energies of the Photonic Belt coming from the Divine Trinity to permeate our planet. Major changes will include the rise of Lemuria and Atlantis. Korea and Japan will disappear. California and the East coast of North America will disappear. The reason for this from the perspective of creation is because the Koreans will help unite the East and the West since the Koreans are made up of Buddhists, Taoists, and Christians. The Japanese people will help seed the new dreams of the future by way of their discipline and love for fiction via Japanese anime. Their right to seed new dreams is the result of having dealt with the traumas of the atomic bombs. Californians and their free love Hippie attitude and expertise in technology and video games will help make it happen. The people of the East coast of America will help us manage everything utilizing their knowledge and expertise gained from business, management, and operational disciplines under capitalism. China will become the Great China, the Kingdom of Heavenly Creation. India will also play a major role under the tutelage of Gautama Buddha Kumara.

Chung Lau (Ishana Saranaya "The Bearer of God's Grace")
Adonai Tsebayoth
Maitreya Shang-Di Kumara
Deliverer of the Christ Grid Matrix
Neo from 'The Matrix'
www.blessingscornucopia.com

lets go with teh milk?

P.C.

Jeeez Projector....I was worried about you.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

i wonder if he knows harper is going to take away his pot....  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Too bad Harper doesn't have better things to do.

Sportsdude

yeah, bummer eh?
just a random thought but what happened to his health care garuantee or promise during the last election?...

projector just likes to party.

P.C.

i wonder if he knows harper is going to take away his pot....  

No offense SD....but that seemed like a bit of an uncalled for remark.

I like to party too. (?)

Sportsdude

P.C.

I don't think Projectors post had anything to do with pot.

Sportsdude

just doing some american stereotyping that's all. Still haven't been able to ditch it, too ingrained. sorry about that.  

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
Jeeez Projector....I was worried about you.

I'm more worried about him now than I was before. Wasn't all the kozmic world-changing stuff supposed to have happened a couple of months ago, you know, all the not-to-be missed transformative global enlightenment and ascendent energy of the universal power fields and everything? Is this a rerun?
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

BattleToad 9000+

[FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#ff0000 size=7]this thread is now oficially gay!! men spread ot some ropes and put ropes around the area!! use the biggest ropes u can find!![/FONT]

[FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#ff0000 size=7][/FONT]  

|ProjectoR|

PM horkAR  cant do shite to pot or anything soon, because teh aliens are watching and are here now....

the awakening is unstoppable now look how many ppl have cahnged

i managed to recruit many ppl...

this bullshit stops when you step up with the rest of humanity...

"we will not vansih, were going to survive" dimension 5-psychic influence

make yourself KNOWN, dream big and hold, nevermind jus being an avergage sheep going along with the crowd

express your true wants....

mE? im stuck with no job no cash, they took my girl away, they took my life, they tried to kill me more than once,

but im still here because i am a star child, they cant touch me if my dreams remain strong!

so ive decided to go all the way to the TOP in 3 years or less. FamousjectoR

see you then.
lets go with teh milk?

BattleToad 9000+

[FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#ff0000 size=7]UNITINU MOTHERFUKKER!!![/FONT]

[FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#ff0000 size=7]DO YOU SPEAK IT!!?!?[/FONT]

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/f035.gif" border=0]                                       .

Listen Toad Boy......don't make me come over there.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/a020.gif" border=0]