Rate me: Steak

Started by Wondering, Sep 30 07 05:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Wondering

What do you think of this steak, ignore the saw on the side.  How much do  you think it's worth?

[img style="width: 522px; height: 372px;" src="http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7968/221293eistea1nt5.jpg"]

49er

zero for presentation

steak looks cold

sides look uncook.........grill marks indicate that it was cooked on grill, than sides should be darkened by flame

the pink package looks like a condom    

TehBorken

I'm wondering why they give you what looks like a hacksaw instead of a steak knife....

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

Is that a package of Crest Whitestrips I see on the side?    

Sportsdude

funky butter  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

That looks like a handwipe, not a condom.
 I like my steaks bloody, so the ungrilled sides look fine to me.
 With garlic beans and a potato, it looks like a Mr Mike's meal....$15-$20?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

It's not the most flattering picture... but I would say about $15 or so.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I'm with 49er.  Zero for presentation....and the hack-saw might imply the steak is going to be tough.  Whether that's a condom or a handy-wipe on the side of the plate, nothing kills a presentation like plastic cups or packets of anything.

All in all....looks aside....I bet it was yummy.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Zero for quantity
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Gophie!  Would you add more side dishes, or just more of everything you see on the plate?

(personally, I'd eat half the steak, add a side salad and a glass of red wine).

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

I''d be quite happy merely to quadruple the size of the steak - and yes, a glass of red wine to wash it down with.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

If you quadruple the steak, there will be no room on the plate for the potato or anything else...  

49er

with that type of saw handle it's going to be awkward cutting that steak

Ellis Island

That's a $7 Steak at one of the pubs in Vegas.  

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
If you quadruple the steak, there will be no room on the plate for the potato or anything else...  
    What do you need a potato or salad for that matter if you have a big hunk of meat? Isnt that all you need?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims