The Raw Story

Started by Adam_Fulford, Mar 18 06 12:10

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I'm thinking the frisbee is photoshopped.  

I too once had a cat that fetched AND retrieved.  FOR HOURS.  We rolled up foil into balls......if she brought it back, and you tried to ignore her, she'd pick it up again and drop it on your foot.  I've never had another cat that did that.  We had her til she was 18.  (her name was P.C.)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Adam_Fulford

They're amazing creatures.  My cat was a feral cat who one day decided to start living in my apartment. We had a cool friendship.  She was not at all friendly to other human beings.

P.C.

They ARE amazing creatures.  I can be entertained endlessly by their antics.  They can be so silly and yet try to pass it off as some kind of feline sophistication.  I admire that....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Adam_Fulford

I think cats have a lot of intelligence, though they usually only apply it as they choose, when they choose.  You probably caught this news: [A href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10663270/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10663270/[/A][/DIV][H1]'Hero' cat apparently dials 911 to help owner[/H1][H2]Responding to emergency call, police officer finds feline next to phone[/H2][P class=textBodyBlack][SPAN id=byLine][/SPAN]COLUMBUS, Ohio - Police aren't sure how else to explain it. But when an officer walked into an apartment Thursday night to answer a 911 call, an orange-and-tan striped cat was lying by a telephone on the living room floor. The cat's owner, Gary Rosheisen, was on the ground near his bed having fallen out of his wheelchair.

[P class=textBodyBlack][SPAN id=byLine][/SPAN]Rosheisen said his cat, Tommy, must have hit the right buttons to call 911.

[P class=textBodyBlack][SPAN id=byLine][/SPAN]"I know it sounds kind of weird," Officer Patrick Daugherty said, unsuccessfully searching for some other explanation.

[P class=textBodyBlack][SPAN id=byLine][/SPAN]Rosheisen said he couldn't get up because of pain from osteoporosis and ministrokes that disrupt his balance. He also wasn't wearing his medical-alert necklace and couldn't reach a cord above his pillow that alerts paramedics that he needs help.

[P class=textBodyBlack][SPAN id=byLine][/SPAN]Daugherty said police received a 911 call from Rosheisen's apartment, but there was no one on the phone. Police called back to make sure everything was OK, and when no one answered, they decided to check things out.

[P class=textBodyBlack][SPAN id=byLine][/SPAN]That's when Daugherty found Tommy next to the phone.

[P class=textBodyBlack][SPAN id=byLine][/SPAN]Rosheisen got the cat three years ago to help lower his blood pressure. He tried to train him to call 911, unsure if the training ever stuck.

[P class=textBodyBlack][SPAN id=byLine][/SPAN]The phone in the living room is always on the floor, and there are 12 small buttons — including a speed dial for 911 right above the button for the speaker phone.

[P class=textBodyBlack][SPAN id=byLine][/SPAN]"He's my hero," Rosheisen said.

[DIV class=textBodyBlack]© 2006 The Associated Press.[/DIV][/DIV]

Trollio

As I told you before on DV, Fulford, you're a damned fool for posting your real name on a discussion forum like that anyway. You're the type of guy who would go to a street hooker, get robbed, and then go to the police, all the while thinking your self-righteous arse would be in the right.

If you tried to bring a legitimate identity theft case based on what happened on DV into a court of law, they would laugh your miserable arse out of there.

You need to grab a bottle of Xanax, man.

Adam_Fulford

Trollio, since I'm not doing anything to be ashamed of (i.e. the gutter-minded example that your foul mind conjured), I have no problem using my real name.

Writing abusive language  behind an anonymous name is a cowardly thing to do, and that shows what you are Trollio -- a sniveling anonymous coward.

Trollio

You entered a internet minefield like DV of your own vocation and now you want to sue people who use your name, as if you are the only human alive who has that name?

Do a Google search... go right ahead. Your "philosophy" of getting your name up higher on the Google engine has resulted in the third listing being a post from DV calling you a "big faggot". In fact that comment is right there in the Google description. Congratulations. The first result isn't even you.

You make people want to 'handle-jack' you. Too bad, because you obviously are an intelligent guy. But you're also a nudnik.

Adam_Fulford

It doesn't bother me.  I wasn't the one writing that retarded homophobic insult.

Trollio

Well look, if you're reaching for the brass ring of fame, why not grab your own domain name and have all of your contacts/colleagues link to that?

Adam_Fulford

You're right.  The Adam Fulford at the top isn't me.  Strangely, people have often gotten us confused.  I speak Chinese and was living in China, involved in film and TV projects there.  The other Adam Fulford speaks Japanese and has been involved in film and TV projects there.  People assumed that he was the brother of journalist Benjamin Fulford, who is based in Japan, but he isn't -- I am.

Adam_Fulford

I don't seek fame.  I simply seek to get my film and TV projects produced, and will occasionally take on other gigs, such as promoting last year's highly successful Vancouver "Script Secrets" Seminar by William C. Martell, author of Ninja Busters.

Trollio

So get the domain name, and pay a little to get someone to set up a site for you if you don't want/know how to do it yourself. A guy like you has no excuse to be without it, and it will only help your business.

A guy like you also has no business over at DV, which is Sick Goofball City from start to finish. Read Pirkei Avos 1:7... if you're going to play it straight, stay away from schmucks. ;D

weird al

lol! ...and carry a big stick.

Adam_Fulford

I never imagined I'd say this to you, Trollio, but THANKS.

Trollio

|